1/6 Hot Toys - Comics Venom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLNadal

Super Freak
Reaction score
1727791693555.png

O my… o my goooooooooodddd! What! I was just about to preorder that crap game venom. Where is this from!!!!!

So glad I cancelled the video game venom. This is Venom as long as he's comic accurate I'm so in. All that's left is Hono classic Spider-Man.

So glad I cancelled the video game venom. This is Venom as long as he's comic accurate I'm so in. All that's left is Hono classic Spider-Man.
I was just about to buy that abomination of a character but only because it looks like classic venom

Dodged a bullet. Eddie brock is venom to us not Harry Osborne smh
I could go on a hr long tangent about how much I HATE insomniac venom and how freaking Harry Osborn is the worst posdible choice for venom and how they missed the mark completely but I won’t. I’m tired of these terrible venom adaptations

Honestly do wish the shoulders were fully silicone but from the rough photo it looks to be a similar body to the Hardy Venom. Hope I’m wrong but I’m excited for this. Glad I didn’t bite in all the other Venom figures we’ve gotten so far.

Back