1/6 Hot Toys MMS699 & MMS700 ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in 2nd batch for Aragorn... not sure how many batches are left, but yeah lately with Sideshow seems I'm much further back. For years I used to get my items very quickly from SS. In fact, I could order the day it shipped and likely get it a week later. But now... things have turned dark...
IMG_8112.jpeg

Lots of chosen ones. It was a good (but expensive) week - at least for Aragorn and 1/6 ROTJ Vader. I hope yours comes soon, WorGar.

Thanks, Asta, for the Fett nod. Lots of kits went into that bash. I’m sure he’s off here or there but he’s chock full of detail

As for the other topic, my camera is for sh€!t, WorGar - maybe I’ll try some different lighting, but it would only be fodder for naysayers. Out of the box, Aragorn looks amazing - my camera doesn’t do it justice at all.

Thanks, Asta, for the Fett nod. Lots of kits went into that bash. I’m sure he’s off here or there but he’s chock full of detail

As for the other topic, my camera is for sh€!t, WorGar - maybe I’ll try some different lighting, but it would only be fodder for naysayers. Out of the box, Aragorn looks amazing - my camera doesn’t do it justice at all.

I would wholeheartedly disagree. That’s one of the best photos I’ve seen of Aragorn.

Back