1/6 Hot Toys - Comics Venom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stage 1 - Fan girl elation bordering on mania based on a blurry phone pic. You are here.

Stage 2 - Better pictures come out. Soul crushing disappointment.
Idk if I can be disappointed by this tbh. He looks gorgeous there. Unless it’s like a Harry Osborn face sculpt lol

I am so glad I did not order that video game venom this is the one I’ve been looking for from the beginning damn you Sony! lol 😆 I will tell you I like the comic black suits Spidey better however, the comic version is more articulation with these new bodies so you might be able to to get more dynamic articulation if this is going to be part of the hono line.

Wonder if this will be under the Hono line or a standard HT comic CMS figure like Doom was..

Need to see actual photos before I get excited. Not liking the head though from that image. Prefer the old school original classic style spidey eyes, not the ones that go up his head all swirly style. Maybe/hopefully he'll have multiple heads.

Actually looking at that base it must be a regular CMS. It's not the comic holder base the Hono have..

The small teeth on that sculpt looks like they're trying to do a small redesign of the McFarlane Venom.

akpt6c4tkcg71.png

A friend of mine just text me he wonders if this figure is actually a Venom 3 movie figure. A final form from the movie. Since Knull is in it and all, maybe he finally puts a logo on his chest at the end.... A parting gift for fans. Kinda like they did with Spidey at the end of NWH when he had a classic looking suit..

Would also explain the base with tendrils, his eyes and feet....

Wow, really didn't expect to see that. Or maybe I should've expected it, considering how much HT obviously loves Venom. I'm still excited for the game version to stand behind the many spider suits, but would totally get this to go with the HONO comic character looks and that upcoming Doom. At this rate, maybe someday they'll also make the Spider-Man 3 Topher Venom that I'm pretty sure just me and like 6 other people in the world want.

A friend of mine just text me he wonders if this figure is actually a Venom 3 movie figure. A final form from the movie. Since Knull is in it and all, maybe he finally puts a logo on his chest at the end.... A parting gift for fans. Kinda like they did with Spidey at the end of NWH when he had a classic looking suit..

Would also explain the base with tendrils, his eyes and feet....
thought so aswell but the eyes are very different and he doesn't have those dumb white viens on his body. Sadly every modern venom has those stupid feet now.

Back