1/6 Hot Toys - Deadpool & Wolverine - Lady Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While "Deadpool & Wolverine" has made impressive records on both box office and movie reviews, this movie is for sure the blockbuster of the year for all Marvel fans. One of Deadpool variants, Ladypool, has made her appearance in both the trailer and movie, leaving viewers to question who this cameo is under the mask.

In celebration of this movie hype, Hot Toys is thrilled to add to fans’ "Deadpool & Wolverine" sixth scale collection with this special and beautifully crafted 1/6th scale Ladypool collectible figure.

This highly-poseable collectible figure captures Ladypool’s appearance in this exceptional movie. It features a masked head with multiple pairs of interchangeable eye pieces to create Ladypool’s different expressions, a finely tailored bright red and black suit that portrays Ladypool’s physique. On top of the variety of weapons, from a pair of pistols to katanas with a magnetic sheath attachable to the back, interchangeable hands for posing all kinds of gestures are available for fans to display in dynamic poses. The cutest most Dogpool in 1/6th scale also tags along as part of the Deadpool variant ensemble.

Collect all of the Deadpool variants to create the iconic moment of their entering scene!

9JV4Ffc.jpeg
pmpJGfV.jpeg
7FXBUKZ.jpeg
67gDAeY.jpeg
ith0TTp.jpeg
FLtdGi6.jpeg
SxfIEln.jpeg
qmWO6xX.jpeg
QCSR9Q3.jpeg
TaiZRR4.jpeg
9SEWsYR.jpeg
dM0b3r0.jpeg
wUxcftk.jpeg
slihHYR.jpeg
pCSIAF2.jpeg
57jEOob.jpeg
uFW8OOI.jpeg
VrcbcjW.jpeg
stN6Dhi.jpeg
lwI3ISd.jpeg

Sooo… no special edition version? Did Sideshow get that wrong? At least this shouldn’t be artisan priced despite having wool hair.

Did HT finally upgrade their damn female bodies? or are we gonna see some single joints on the next female figure they release.

It having wool hair doesn't make it an Artisan release exactly. The new Jack Sparrow although being an Artisan also has standard versions that use wool hair on the sculpted headpiece. Since this is fully masked and the only thing that is hair is the ponytail then them using wool is fine. Better then going back to that ****** barbie hair. Imo

Nice to see them having the wool hair at the non artisan price for figures. So does that mean the artisan price for Black widow was because of the magnetic base she comes with? Would love to see a price breakdown justifying the price point..

Damn she looks great :clap another awesome looking figure from the film, they are killing it with D&W

It's actually up on sideshow already. $280.

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/marvel-ladypool-hot-toys-913477

I haven't paid much attention to the details of what gives a figure the "ARTISAN" label, but I thought it was the wool hair. If so, why is this priced in line with most other non-artisan figures? Or the better question is why are the artisan so much higher? Is it just limited numbers? Because that doesn't normally increase the price that much.

It would be funny if it was a Blake sculpt even though it doesn't appear in the theatrical cut :lol
Ironically Blake Lively did get a sculpted figure likeness(somewhat), for her pairing with her Superhero husband, yet for the film he (and everyone) hated. :lol
GLB1.jpg

Ironically Blake Lively did get a sculpted figure likeness(somewhat), for her pairing with her Superhero husband, yet for the film he (and everyone) hated. :lol
GLB1.jpg
That's hilarious. I didn't know or remember that she was in that film :lol
She deserves more roles. She's the prettiest of pretty :love:

Lots of questions here: Cowboypool is next? Where’s the couch? Was that supposed to be the exclusive? I don’t think this will sell out quickly, right? It’s interesting that they called out this figure is highly posable, but they didn’t for the Artisan Black Widow. I think maybe not all HT female bodies are created equal, perhaps? Aug 2024 - Dec 2024? Is that correct? Or we will be getting another “delayed” email on Day 2?

That couch is awesome. Passing on the figure but would be tempted if it was included.

Interesting that they note the hair is wool but they're not charging some crazy mark-up for it. I guess it's less about the material and more about the artistry of shaping and gluing to create a realistic hairline where it meets the sculpt, which doesn't apply at all here.

It's actually up on sideshow already. $280.

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/marvel-ladypool-hot-toys-913477

I haven't paid much attention to the details of what gives a figure the "ARTISAN" label, but I thought it was the wool hair. If so, why is this priced in line with most other non-artisan figures? Or the better question is why are the artisan so much higher? Is it just limited numbers? Because that doesn't normally increase the price that much.
Well it's not an Artisan figure. No headsculpt, it's just some wool hair shoved into a red plastic masked head. With actual "rooted" figures they need to make it actually look good on a sculpted human head. This is probably less work than even Gamora was.

Back