1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah okay, wasn’t aware of that style. Haven’t picked up the Figure yet but I’ll have to pickup a set of those extenders for when I eventually do. Thanks for the link!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah okay, wasn’t aware of that style. Haven’t picked up the Figure yet but I’ll have to pickup a set of those extenders for when I eventually do. Thanks for the link!

To get the right height I only attached them with the barbells to the ankles. They're not attached by a joint to the shoes.

I also had to file two opposing corners down so they just fit inside the shoes without stretching them.

Finally had a chance to un-box Ripley. Couple quick photos and a short video.

PHOTOS:

IMG_3414.JPG

IMG_3415.JPG

IMG_3416.JPG

IMG_3418.JPG

IMG_3420.JPG

VIDEO:

Can I please ask if anyone has some shots of HT Ripley with the old Medicom Alien Big Chap? Curious to see how they looks together size-wise. Thanks! :)

Anything to look out for with the Ripley body? Such as the ridiculously loose swivel joints Scarlet Witch has?

May have just bought Ripley's body for a kitbash because it's tall and has actual joints, unlike say Phicens. (I've wanted to have a Pepper to go with Tony Stark for a while, and the fact that it might be possible to have her standing taller than him as in RL with the standing on crates, and wearing tall shoes was too tempting)

Fantastic news! She definitely is one of those "Better in hand than in pics" figures.

No Alien shelf would be complete without Ripley. Mine is sharing a Detolf shelf with Big Chap and they look awesome together.

By the way, my order from 1sixthKit for the extra eggs, face-hugger and chest-burster shipped a few days ago. I already had the two aliens but the eggs will come in handy for Kane and Dallas.

Fantastic news! She definitely is one of those "Better in hand than in pics" figures.

No Alien shelf would be complete without Ripley. Mine is sharing a Detolf shelf with Big Chap and they look awesome together.

By the way, my order from 1sixthKit for the extra eggs, face-hugger and chest-burster shipped a few days ago. I already had the two aliens but the eggs will come in handy for Kane and Dallas.

Congrats!

Thanks! Long time coming.

My Alien shelf will be comprised of Kane, Dallas, Big Chap and Ripley. I have those old facehugger and chestburster guys and the eggs that came with the spacesuits but I do have my eye on those newer, lighter eggs.

Going to wait and see how the shelf looks with the four figures. I love the Nostromo spacesuits but they are a bit tall, making the Alien a little less towering. I need to see if I can "compress" them in some way. Or bends their knees at least.

Thanks! Long time coming.

My Alien shelf will be comprised of Kane, Dallas, Big Chap and Ripley. I have those old facehugger and chestburster guys and the eggs that came with the spacesuits but I do have my eye on those newer, lighter eggs.

Going to wait and see how the shelf looks with the four figures. I love the Nostromo spacesuits but they are a bit tall, making the Alien a little less towering. I need to see if I can "compress" them in some way. Or bends their knees at least.

Would love to see a pic when you are done

For anyone STILL on the fence, my bottom line:

If you can get past the hair sculpt, you'll be pretty happy with this. Love mine, very well made.

Eager to see the hair sculpt for myself. I've never had a figure 'haired' but if I do this would be the one.

Likely I'll leave her as is. There's issues with all the HT ALIEN stuff so why not keep it all consistent. :)

As pjam and others have said, there's not likely to be 1/6th figure of Ellen Ripley ever again.

I had a chance to get Big Chap in a screaming deal last year even with some flaws he looks great next to Ripley.

be7d470c1527f24e98a19c46f0479cb3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back