1/6 Hot Toys - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Padmé Amidala

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, spoke with a representative at BBTS today. They have no figures available for exchange or replacement. Also learned that I am not the first to contact them about the blue stains on a Padme figure, which likely means there are in the batch they received with the issue.

Which sucks.

So, risk the ever-increasing after market price jumping even higher, gamble on another online retailer that may have a different batch (potentially different issues) or throw in the towel & keep this one and never take off the shawl.

I do like the figure, I just wish that HT had a better grip on quality. Another shot as I mull it over...

View attachment 711369
That stinks about BBTS, did you try the hair dryer on the colored areas?

Pretty sure it was an easy fix on the Leia Hoth figure when I did it (the dots seemed to be cold/heat activated).

Hmmm...interesting. I'll look into that more.

Another shot
HEADING INTO DANGER.jpg

what Lego?
I just got Barad Dur
I'm building Rivendell at this moment. So many of my "toys" seem to stay in the box for longer and longer until I get to them. Bad Batch figs are still all in sealed shippers, c'mon Tech, your brothers need you to free them!

Back