1/6 Hot Toys - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Padmé Amidala

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the explanation! It's such a small spot, though. I wonder if I should spray some matte spray onto a brush and just dab a dot on the figure's forehead?

Thanks for the explanation! It's such a small spot, though. I wonder if I should spray some matte spray onto a brush and just dab a dot on the figure's forehead?
May be worth a shot. Hate when it happens. I would reach out to SS if you went through them. Also, I’ve had cloak on her whole time and no staining like previous post. Good luck!

Grrrr.

Just got this a few days back and finally had a chance to open it and....

20240629_135605.jpg

What is that blue crap on the collar? Did anyone else have this on theirs? Ugh. Not looking forward to the prospect of sending it back, especially since she's sold out now at BBTS so there is probably no replacement available.

Anyone else encounter this?

(Love the portrait BTW)

Grrrr.

View attachment 710763

What is that blue crap on the collar? Did anyone else have this on theirs? Ugh. Not looking forward to the prospect of sending it back, especially since she's sold out now at BBTS so there is probably no replacement available.

(Love the portrait BTW)
Maybe the outfit was bleached white because that almost looks like a bleach stain where it didn't transfer properly around the collar?

Just a wild guess on my part, I really have no idea what would have caused that.

Grrrr.

View attachment 710763

(Love the portrait BTW)
From the Hoth Leia thread, kicks off page 80 or so.
Screenshot_20240629_205835_Chrome.jpg

Grrrr.

View attachment 710763

(Love the portrait BTW)
Maybe try a hair dryer. I thought I remember hearing that some of these sewing guides go away with heat.

Thanks for the suggestions, Sithblade & TonTon. If BBTS doesn't have a replacement, I may give it a try. I like the figure, it just sucks that no HT QC is catching this stuff.

Back