1/6 Hot Toys Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special Mantis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this figure from Kit yesterday. The barebones figure is amazing, especially the costume. The holiday accessories… not so much. I wish she had more hands, but the double folding hands is pretty cool, even of the paint is lacking. I thought the facial expression would be too blank, but it is not bad. The super huge eyelashes is a nice touch. Will finally assemble all my guardians and take a pic this weekend.

I got this figure from Kit yesterday. The barebones figure is amazing, especially the costume. The holiday accessories… not so much. I wish she had more hands, but the double folding hands is pretty cool, even of the paint is lacking. I thought the facial expression would be too blank, but it is not bad. The super huge eyelashes is a nice touch. Will finally assemble all my guardians and take a pic this weekend.
Looking forward to seeing that pic

I think people might appreciate the holiday accessories once Christmas comes around :lol

I think people might appreciate the holiday accessories once Christmas comes around :lol

I have gone through MANY Christmas seasons since this was announced thinking "this year they'll release it! and it'll be in the hands of UK buyers" - slightly more confident this time, but also equally not (this is Hot Toys).

I have gone through MANY Christmas seasons since this was announced thinking "this year they'll release it! and it'll be in the hands of UK buyers" - slightly more confident this time, but also equally not (this is Hot Toys).
Don't jinx it :lol
Km4kgg8.gif

I usually put some 1/6 scale Christmas hats on my other figures anyway so it'll be fine but I want it too this Christmas

I’m a huge fan of this release as well as the XMAS special itself. I was hoping they had done Drax, too, or that Mantis came with his cat laser sweater!

I’m a huge fan of this release as well as the XMAS special itself. I was hoping they had done Drax, too, or that Mantis came with his cat laser sweater!
Same same, it's one of the more fun things from the MCU/Guardians live action content, and also serves as a bridge between GOTG2/IW/Endgame and GOTG3

I hope we still get GOTG3 Draz and Mantis in the blue suit but this was also a great missed opportunity to make him
If we don't a new Drax I may get the old one and commission a sweater and the little man decoration :lol

KNJ2Ind.gif

I can’t believe that KG have this in stock while I’m waiting for a ‘later batch’ copy from TBA.

But I’ve waited this long to complete the Guardians; what’s a little longer?

I can’t believe that KG have this in stock while I’m waiting for a ‘later batch’ copy from TBA.

But I’ve waited this long to complete the Guardians; what’s a little longer?
how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking? TBA has her for 2950 HKD at the moment which seems a lot

I was on a payment plan. In the past, that's held up shipping because they're incapable of pivoting (I guess?). I just went in and paid off the outstanding balance. Still expecting it to be two years from order to in-hand.

Weird that I don't have any other stuff on PO with Sideshow...

How many vinyl do you have in your collection? I just hit 528… I love my record collection as much as I love my HT too !!
Ha ha! I am more of a vinyl addict than a 1/6 addict! I have 900+ LPs that I have been collecting since 1982. Mostly metal and experimental music. I only have 300 1/6 figures

Back