Hot Toys DX46: Terminator 2: Judgment Day - T-800 (Battle Damaged Version 2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you simply go down the list, it looks like most things are improved on the DX46:

head - improved
clothing - improved
accessories - improved; added MM-1
base - improved

There doesn't seem to be anything screwed up like on the Batman Keaton 2.0..... so although some may say its only a moderate improvement, and it may well be, it is still an improvement in almost every category.

Now if HT would just do a similar upgrade to Predator '87 and the Big Chap Alien '79...
I would love those figures updated, but after than trash can worthy Keaton 2.0, it’s 50/50 if hot toys will improve or make it worse 🤣 thankfully this looks like it’s on the good side of the 50/50

Maybe a silly question, but should we expect an Artisan release of this? :monkey1

1000027639.jpg
1000027638.jpg
1000027637.jpg
1000027636.jpg
1000027635.jpg

Yeah I really hope this isn't all we get from Terminator. I'd love not only a new Endoskeleton but a new Sarah Conner as well.

I would take either version of Sarah.

I really want Kyle Reese, imo this is Biehn's most memorable role - yes, I love Hicks too but we are not ever getting more Aliens figures - this would be a great tribute to Biehn and I want him, dammit.

That, sadly, is very true! Thanks for speaking the truth. It's a cash grab. Nothing more, nothing less.
80-90% the same figure as DX13, maybe better clothes holding up and a fancy base, + 1 new accessory is not enough for me.
Not at the currect price point.

And Terminator 1 + 2 are my favorite movies EVER, yet it still does not persuade me to buy.
My SP Kyle Reese is worth more than this.
You forgot to include the fact the headsculpts better which is the majority reason people buy these things.

Back