1/6 Hot Toys - HONŌ STUDIO - Marvels X-Men - Wolverine (Unmasked) Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hear me out. A Hono comic book version of The Punisher……
They kinda already did that with the War Machine Punisher based on that mobile game. I could totally see HT, oops, I mean Hono, recycling that sculpt.

I think if this unmasked wolvie comes with his civilian biker costume, it will be received better.
It's an easy job for HT/Hono, there's literally a ton of template for Leather jacket, shirt + jeans. Just ask the factory to come up with something, as long it looks like comic biker Logan 😂

I think if this unmasked wolvie comes with his civilian biker costume, it will be received better.
It's an easy job for HT/Hono, there's literally a ton of template for Leather jacket, shirt + jeans. Just ask the factory to come up with something, as long it looks like comic biker Logan 😂
That would’ve gotten Hono a more positive reception from the fans.

So even though I really dislike HT's Malibu Stacy tactic of releasing the same figure with "new hat" or in this case, new headsculpt, I've decided I'm gonna pick this sucker up. The headsculpt is too mint (and better than the masked sculpt) to pass on. :/

Curse you HT! :duh

Back