1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel Comics Doctor Doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
d9.jpg

d-.jpg
d1.jpg
d2.jpg
d5.jpg
d6.jpg
d7-jpg.727290

d8.jpg

d7.jpg

d11.jpg

HT Doctor Doom 13.jpg

d4.jpg

HT Doctor Doom 14.jpg

d10.jpg

【Marvel Comics - 1/6th scale Doctor Doom Collectible Figure】

Doctor Doom debuted in Fantastic Four No. 5 back in the summer of 1962 and quickly establishing himself as a formidable foe for Marvel superheroes. As a brilliant scientist, a skilled warrior, and the absolute monarch of the fictional Eastern European nation of Latveria, this egotistical and maniacal villain employs his scientific genius to pursue power and control.

Hot Toys is thrilled to present the 1/6th scale Doctor Doom collectible figure based on his appearance from the Marvel Comic book. He’s a statement of dominance that will elevate your collection.

The meticulously detailed Doctor Doom figure features a head with separate rolling eyeballs and two styles of signature face mask that highlight his imposing presence. His armor boasts metallic silver accents with a finely tailored fabric robe with embedded wiring for customizable styling. The figure also includes interchangeable hands for iconic gestures, as well as hands with mystic power effects, also a two-way display diorama base with banners and pole designed to evoke the essence of the comics.

A Special Edition available in selected markets will include an additional face mask and Darkhold as bonus accessories exclusively to enhance your display.

Embrace the power and prestige of one of Marvel’s most formidable villains. Reserve the figure of Doctor Doom today and let him dominate your collection!

Last edited:
Which ones do they make under HONO and which do they put under Hot Toys? Looks good though.

"Fools. I am Doom the Destroyer. I have broken worlds to taunt you. I have shattered universes to mock you. I have taken what is yours and made it mine. Face me at your own peril, if you dare face me at all!"

1727073483644.png

Goddamn, I sometimes hate HT - but this is one awesome figure of the One and Only, the munificent and benevolent, the great and mighty, DOOM.

Is a Hot Toys comic version of the Fantastic Four team on the way too? :drool

I just had a look at my height increased S-Hero Doom and, while not as refined as Hot Toys', he still does the job.

53479731687_6f7fe88756_o.jpg

With the Hot Toys in hand he'll be relegated to a Doombot, so he won't be going to waste.

Holy Moly never expected Victor Von Doom to be reveal so soon (Probably
Not the movie version), so excited for this and my current one can be turn into God Emperor Doom
IMG_7371.jpeg

I was surprised to see another comic figure released under the Hot Toys and not the HONO name.

I guess they couldn’t keep the price down to release it as HONO.

Crazy how it how the tunic is exactly what i wanted from the S-Hero one but glad i don't have to do it and will get this once it release.
One issues i'm having having with this is the two mask isn't good as S-Hero one.

Back