1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Peter Parker (Black Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone got a shipping notification from Sideshow? There was a time when they were shipping a batch at the same time or sometimes even before Hong Kong, but it looks like they are back to their old ways.

Has anyone got a shipping notification from Sideshow? There was a time when they were shipping a batch at the same time or sometimes even before Hong Kong, but it looks like they are back to their old ways.
This just released in HK. This ain’t shipping from SS till end of the month or early July

Looks great. Can't wait for this one.

PDlrzoF.png

xLI9389.png

PNZVVur.png

This just released in HK. This ain’t shipping from SS till end of the month or early July

No dude. For a while in 2023, Sideshow was shipping a batch for the people who first preordered soon after Hong Kong. Maybe Hot Toys was holding back releases in Asia for Sideshow a little bit or something due to pressure from Toys Wonderland.

For example, I got Hot Toys Mark III within 7 days of its release in Asia from Sideshow.

I was hoping they were continuing the practice.

No dude. For a while in 2023, Sideshow was shipping a batch for the people who first preordered soon after Hong Kong. Maybe Hot Toys was holding back releases in Asia for Sideshow a little bit or something due to pressure from Toys Wonderland.

For example, I got Hot Toys Mark III within 7 days of its release in Asia from Sideshow.

I was hoping they were continuing the practice.
Yeah but it’s not the norm!

Anyways, should be very soon now.

Back