1/6 Hot Toys- Mighty Thor (Jane Foster)- Thor: Love and Thunder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might get this to pair with my Thor
IMG_6648.jpeg

That obvious gap in the hair is a bit extreme, which would make it easy to remove after heating the glue enough to remove and add real hair.
View attachment 710089

Yeah, I'm hoping the lighting is contributing to how bad the hairline looks here, otherwise she'll be wearing that helmet 100% of the time.
Scarlet Witch has that seam but it's because the hairpiece is swappable, and lighting can definitely bring attention to it; but Jane just has the one hair, right?

Aren't there two separate headsculpts?

• One (1) interchangeable helmeted head sculpt
  • One (1) newly developed Mighty Thor head sculpt

The costume looks too thick on the figure. Makes it look too chunky from the side or at an angle.

Or it's probably just the wrong body, because they've only got the one for women.

Based on the pics, I’m thinking her arms aren’t silicone like that of the new Thor and Hono Wolverine given that all the pics seem to only show a 90degree elbow bend, where as the other two aforementioned figures can go well past 90. That would be a shame if that truly is the case.

Based on the pics, I’m thinking her arms aren’t silicone like that of the new Thor and Hono Wolverine given that all the pics seem to only show a 90degree elbow bend, where as the other two aforementioned figures can go well past 90. That would be a shame if that truly is the case.
Probably more a factor of female figures having more slender arms than a case of silicone/non-silicone. I mean look at the stress at the elbow even at just 90 degrees 😬

Ahsoka’s arms also stopped at 90, but the silicone didn’t even reach the elbows.

518602-hot-toys-mighty-thor-449136668-873224768174870-4057716979049717372-n.jpg

Visually it looks like this sculpt was made first for Mighty Thor and modeled after the more adult Natalie but just took longer to release, and then retroactively used for HT Padme for the moving eyes even though she should have looked younger. If it is the exact same sculpt, the paint work in Mighty Thor's headsculpt makes it look more like Natalie to me.

Dang, this will actually make it even easier to make a rooted hair wig to attach on top with a magnet.

518913-20240627-214745.jpg

Back