1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thinking HT won't make multiples of this like ironman, joker and batman. I really think this is going to be one of those pieces if you snooze you lose. Similar to the way the 1st tumbler was for a few years.

I wouldn't be Shocked, if HT made say like the Gladiator Hulk (like SS did after the HULK) or the like just to squeeze some more money out; I mean look at the Mime joker, (surprise surprise) at least with this character alot of us can stop complaining about the exposed articulation right?

But its a safe bet Hulk will be in Avengers 2, and its an even safer bet HT will make HULK 2; but thats "light years" away from this month; I'd buy this one now and enjoy as its gona be the greatest hulk action figure to date

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=300221&ref=home_new

IMG_20130707_211319.jpg

I wouldn't be Shocked, if HT made say like the Gladiator Hulk (like SS did after the HULK) or the like just to squeeze some more money out; I mean look at the Mime joker, (surprise surprise) at least with this character alot of us can stop complaining about the exposed articulation right?

But its a safe bet Hulk will be in Avengers 2, and its an even safer bet HT will make HULK 2; but thats "light years" away from this month; I'd buy this one now and enjoy as its gona be the greatest hulk action figure to date

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=300221&ref=home_new

Wouldn't a Red Hulk, Grey Hulk or Planet Hulk be a great variant? Maybe an exclusive since not many would be willing to shell out $350-400 for a second Hulk.

Wouldn't a Red Hulk, Grey Hulk or Planet Hulk be a great variant? Maybe an exclusive since not many would be willing to shell out $350-400 for a second Hulk.

Yeah those would be extremely easy for HT to make, but like you said it would be really hard to sell I think unless we see him in the next avengers movie, him and of course SheHulk please please please :panic:
406px-She_hulk.jpg

Hot toys dont do comics so until you see those variations in the movies, forget it. Fools.

Hot toys dont do comics so until you see those variations in the movies, forget it. Fools.

Hey, thanks for the constructive post. Nobody said they WOULD produce it, only that it would be a cool variant.

As the saying goes...if you don't have anything nice to say...

I just found the first person to add to my ignore list. :clap

Back