1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am loving all these new pictures. Keep 'em coming... and thanks for posting them.

David

z7yf.jpg

bs0z.jpg

h12k.jpg

Looks amazing. :clap

anybody know if he can do the cross-eyed look since he has individual controls for each eye? i was gunning for a "constipated Hulk on toilet seat" pose like ive seen somewhere on here & wanted to pose him straining so hard to get it out... anyone else gonna pose him in dis way?

Hey buddy, I've just seen the Hulk is up for sale on eBay.

Sorry to hear that you havnt got the room for him...bet you're gutted!

Good luck in the sale mate

Cheers mate. I just don't have the room. I did the listing this morning and set it to start at 8, then I had a change of heart and thought I'd keep him for awhile, but forgot to cancel the listing! So now he's up I'll leave him up I guess. Only just realised myself! Been a busy day taking a shed down on the hottest day of the year. Spiders the size golf *****!

Can anyone with the figure give me an actual measurement of the Hulks arm reach? Basically if the arms were pushed outstretched to the sides like he was pushing between two walls to keep them from crushing him.

I know someone that works with Lexan and I have an idea of something I can do with a detolf, if the measurements allow of course.

Cheers mate. I just don't have the room. I did the listing this morning and set it to start at 8, then I had a change of heart and thought I'd keep him for awhile, but forgot to cancel the listing! So now he's up I'll leave him up I guess. Only just realised myself! Been a busy day taking a shed down on the hottest day of the year. Spiders the size golf *****!

Oh we'll, I'm pretty sure you won't be short of takers though! :)

I would of taken him off your hands, but like you I don't that've the space!

anybody know if he can do the cross-eyed look since he has individual controls for each eye? i was gunning for a "constipated Hulk on toilet seat" pose like ive seen somewhere on here & wanted to pose him straining so hard to get it out... anyone else gonna pose him in dis way?

Uh........no.

I hope they decide to cover up Hulks shoulder joints with that rubbery material when The Avengers 2 comes out

I hope they decide to cover up Hulks shoulder joints with that rubbery material when The Avengers 2 comes out

I am thinking HT won't make multiples of this like ironman, joker and batman. I really think this is going to be one of those pieces if you snooze you lose. Similar to the way the 1st tumbler was for a few years.

I am thinking HT won't make multiples of this like ironman, joker and batman. I really think this is going to be one of those pieces if you snooze you lose. Similar to the way the 1st tumbler was for a few years.

I hope not, especially since I'm late to the Avengers game :lol

Hulk is such an incredible character I'd be shocked & disappointed if he's a HT one off.

Back