1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also I'd like to point out that political talk is not allowed as stated in the community rules. :lol

So that Spider-Man figure huh? :lol Anybody think we'll see this suit in the Venom movie?

Lets go back to our main topic guys... Not here to read about politics

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back to spider-man please.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Agree.

c8d511d8b5fe9bb6f6b1e2173543ed00.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Please leave political talk for another forum, it is not allowed here, especially in a thread about a figure.
So lets get talking about that again please.
Many thanks.
Shell.
x :peace

^^Thank you. I come here to get away from politics. All politics. Plenty of other venues available for those discussions.

Wow, thought I’d looked at the wrong thread but no, it’s HT Spider-Man thread but wasted with political Trump chat!
So any update from SS yet with a release date??

Keep your political thoughts to yourself and keep that nonsense out of here. Political discussions go against the CoC and Community Guidelines.

Politics, Religion, Sexual Orientation
Discrimination of any kind is not allowed on this forum. Our call is to be supportive, not divisive. Because of this, discrimination, racial vilification and offensive generalizations targeting people of other races, religions, sexual orientation and/or nationalities will not be tolerated.

E. Controversial Topics (Religion and Politics). Because they are so detrimental to the cohesion of any community, we do not allow the discussion of political/religious views, religious/political figures, or social issues that will inevitably draw members into a heated debate (e.g Evolution/Creationism or the politics behind gun control, abortion, etc). It is unrealistic to believe that a religious or political viewpoint won’t work its way onto the site in some fashion (e.g mentioning you will pray for a sick member). It is important to remember that the purpose of this policy is not to limit your ability to express your beliefs but to limit the division often caused by discussing/debating differing points of view regarding these subjects.

Next person to bring any political viewpoint up earns themselves a two week vacation.

You've been warned.

Thread cleaned.

Back