1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I broke down and put a deposit down on the Deluxe at my LCS today. I was going to pass but the more I think about it the more I think I'll regret it if I let him slip by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After looking at all the options, I went with the body type that's meant for Bruce Lee.

1-6-Scale-Asian-Male-Body-Figure-for-Muscular-Model-Similar-to-HT-DX04-With.jpg_640x640.jpg

This will be my first kit bash so I'm excited to give it a try. :)

That’s what I heard on FB that customizers are thinking

Yeah when I was on the site I was thinking the same as Lee has a smaller frame and muscular similar to what Holland's physique is like.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Yeah when I was on the site I was thinking the same as Lee has a smaller frame and muscular similar to what Holland's physique is like.

looking forward to someone sharing a picture at some point of this body side by side with Spiderman

20180126_095627 (1).jpg

i used a agent coulson figure for my leftovers kitbash ,not bad slightly taller at the shoulder ,but thats down to the disney shoes i fitted the pegs into i think ,not realy noticeable with the slightly too big hoodie i used ,cut off the sleeves and used them for leg warmers :lol

got all the coulson bits untouched in the box if anyone's interested :)

You guys doing Parker bashes, is the homemade suit body not a viable option?

I’m sure it is but why use it? That’s a waste of the entire Homemade Suit figure.

Especially when you can have an entire third figure by simply buying an extra body, jeans and sneakers.

If you stay on top of it I’m sure toy anxiety will be parting out some of the homemade suit figure, they you could get the same body

Thanks dude. I Will have a dual review posted at some point later tonight.

Parted out Homemade version on eBay appears to have clothes and leg warmers permanently attached to it.

Those who know me, know I do my reviews on the weekend, and I usually like to throw back some beers. And of course this review was no exception. So forgive me if I bumble a few sentences and say a couple of things that make no f—king sense. Lol.

Does anyone have any creative ideas on how to use the Vulture helmet accesory? [emoji848]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Those who know me, know I do my reviews on the weekend, and I usually like to throw back some beers. And of course this review was no exception. So forgive me if I bumble a few sentences and say a couple of things that make no f—king sense. Lol.

The review was great as always, but even more importantly, major congratulations Dr. I Am Toys!

What an absolutely knockout piece. One of HT best straight out of the box. The parker sculpt is also one of the strongest I have seen in hand from HT and the proto to production 'drop off' is minimal.

Spectacular.

Amazing.

Back