1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so it'll be like the child size section of the detolf, maybe there can be a kid's table with juice and cookies. We can throw the Jawas in there too flopping around and in the back have a sign of a dewback turd that says "you must be this tall to ride the rancor".

Pretty much. I try to have a smaller section to adjust the height of the shelves. Helps with those larger character.

I'm just trying to think where he would sit in my detolfs. Maybe with Obi Wan? Hmm, I don't think so. They were never on screen together until they were dead.

Maybe he could stand in front of Pilot Luke, in some sort of vision of guidance to a future rebel hero kind of sense?

I dunno. I just don't see where he can go... With R2 and Threepio? He really can't sit on a shelf by himself. Dagobah Luke is the only answer, and I think a lot of us are already Luke'd out.

Who can figure it out. Am I getting warmer?

#LukeWarm

I don't know if it'll fit in a detolf but I'm recreating this using the Sideshow hut and HT figures:

dagobahplayset.jpg

SSC Hut is amazing. If you can get it.... get it. Should look really good with a proper Yoda from Hot Toys. Also, I'm hoping Hot Toys does Dagobah Luke, if not, I will be biting a $270 bullet and grab Snowspeeder Luke and weather up a Hasbro 12" R2 for a proper Dagobah display.

Sideshow hut is huge. It doesn't even really fit on top of a Detolf. Do you already have one? They are long sold out - for now at least.

I should have made it clearer I'm not using a detolf. I already have a hut and they're wonderful.

He looks pretty good in that picture, actually. The lantern and the box being out of scale I could care less about, being that if I did have him, I doubt I'd pose him with them anyway. I did initially wish they used rooted hair on this figure, but the sculpted hair doesn't look too bad based on that picture. I think he looks better in that SDCC picture than he did in the promo pictures that were released a little while ago.

However, $200 for such a tiny figure to me is a bit expensive. I'd like to have him as I think he'd pair well with the DX07 Bespin Luke, but my SW collection I don't feel will be bereft if he's not in it.

Still love that they included that extra sculpt! I am a bit bummed about the poorly scaled extras though.

Back