1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoot, all I need is this Fett, a proper Jango, and a Macqquarrie Fett and I'm good to go
trP2EGL.jpg

A proper Jango...Are you not a fan of SS Jango?...I like the character and would like one in my collection...I just don't really care for the look below the waist...Never cared for the armor pieces attached to the pants the way they are...

Everyone knows ESB Fett is badass and I'd generally prefer a HT ESB Fett, but I realised I've always thought he seemed cooler in Jabba's Palace...

star-wars6-movie-screencaps.com-1802.jpg

Too bad the Special Editions made Fett look like a a manwhore. :lol

bobaflirt2004.jpg

Too bad the Special Editions made Fett look like a a manwhore. :lol

View attachment 197347

Worst part about the ROTJ special edition is what they did to the Jabba Palace scene in general. It is some super crappy music video now instead of some really weird den of scum and villainy like it was in the original. That and Hayden instead of Sebastian as a force ghost. How come only he gets young as a force ghost?

And how come Obi-Wan Force ghost isn't young? How about those creepy blinking Ewok eyes too? :horror

A proper Jango...Are you not a fan of SS Jango?...I like the character and would like one in my collection...I just don't really care for the look below the waist...Never cared for the armor pieces attached to the pants the way they are...
Ever since they showed off the sideshow Jango the helmet is very clearly a repainted proto Fett helmet, and still has the stupid cheek thing that Jango absolutely doesn't have, but their Jango life sized bust AND their CG render of their Jango PF has the right helmet. It's inexcusable and disrespectful to the character

And how come Obi-Wan Force ghost isn't young? How about those creepy blinking Ewok eyes too? :horror

I think it's because Anakin reverted to his form before he murdered all those Jedi children. Best explanation I can think of lol

specially the way he died :slap not even realizing what happened until it was to late

Fett dying "accidentally," triggered by someone who couldn't even see, was a bit cruel on fans, especially given LFL had purposely built Fett up in the couple years before that.

You can see in Fett's glance at R2 (as R2 heads to top deck with Luke's saber) and storyboards of the Luke/Fett battle with Fett's severed hand that they had planned a more significant end sequence for Fett but I guess it all got cut out.

Back