1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too hard to decide... Sell off the SSC ESB, and get the ROTJ version. Or just keep what I got? I don't really want both. Does SSC have a "trade in" plan? :lol

There's way too many figures coming out all at once. They should have done this release schedule in the span of the last few years. I know the Disney deal and the new movie had a lot to do with their motivation, but my wallet is having trouble keeping up.

Sorry for the stupid question guys but I just started collecting .. Will this go down in price at all? I don't understand why he's so much money compared to other figures

Sorry for the stupid question guys but I just started collecting .. Will this go down in price at all? I don't understand why he's so much money compared to other figures

Wrong thread? This doesnt even have a release date yet.

Maybe he's thinking secondary prices on SSC's Boba Fett? Personally I wouldn't bother buying SSC's at this point, if that's the case, dmagrino. HT will release an ESB version sooner or later and it will be more accurate than SSC's.

I'm definitely interested, but probably won't sell my SSC Fett to fund it.

I don't really want two Fetts. It's mostly because I modded mine, so I don't know how that would effect the value / if it'd even be worth it to sell.

I'm definitely interested, but probably won't sell my SSC Fett to fund it.

I don't really want two Fetts. It's mostly because I modded mine, so I don't know how that would effect the value / if it'd even be worth it to sell.

I think the SS Fett is pretty good, of course the vest needs to be changed since I hate the flat pancake look. Selfishly I don't want HT to release an ESB Fett, as I don't want to buy another one.

the SSC Fett is not a bad fig after some mods... the new Hot Toys Fett in person was cool, but not as "Hot Toys cool" as i had hoped... i love so much of what Hot Toys has to offer, but a few of these Star Wars figs are leaving something to be desired. i was expected Fett to be Hot Toys crowning jewel... their "this is how you do it fig"... it isn't.

Shoot, all I need is this Fett, a proper Jango, and a Macqquarrie Fett and I'm good to go
trP2EGL.jpg

I still have my Marmit Fett and only bought the SSC Fett less than a year ago. I think the SSC Jango will look best next to SSC Boba Fett but I'm definitely getting the 1/4 AND 1/6 HT Bobas... Too many damn Fetts!!!

I jumped on the 1:4th scale already, not sure I need another Fett in the collection.
If I picked-up the quarter scale I wouldn't be adding anything else. That's a grand slam version of Boba Fett. Anything else just dilutes it, IMO.

If this is $230 or above I'm not even going to consider selling my SS.
My bet: $250.00 - $300.00.

Is anyone cancelling their 1/4 Fett preorder to buy the 1/6 version instead? If so, "thanks" my wait list just converted for the EX! ;)

Back