1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exclusive version with Han Solo in Carbonite wouldn't be great?

Yeah, those pics are great, and really set this one apart from the SSC version which is no slouch, but. . .just can't compare with that level of detail.

Wow! Looks fantastic!

I have only 2 issues however both are most likely caused by the intense stadium lighting.
1 - Wookie braids are too shiny and clean looking (love that they used real (doll) hair though instead of yarn)
2 - The edges of the red stripe helmet decal sticks out like a sore thumb at certain angles.

regardless this is a definite pre-order for me!

Rubio, your photos are so beautiful. I was telling myself I didn't need this. However, after seeing your shots.... I'm gonna be needing this. :duff
This forum is so very dangerous for my bank account.

11782465_10152959519627344_3199598331616852003_o.jpg

Fett looks awesome! Have the 1/4 Fett ordered. Was thinking of canceling and just getting the 1/6 but i like them both. I can't bring myself to cancel the 1/4. LOL Decisions.....decisions.....

Looks great! Just give it a different stand. Although I'm buying it anyway. :)

Pretty sure by the time this goes up for PO that he'll have a skiff base or something specific to ROTJ, so I'm not too worried, there. Details on this look incredible (thanks again, rubio). Can't wait to PO this and Leia.

Back