1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He didn't even 'track' the Millennium Falcon, he just followed it. :lol

And then died with a burp joke!

Like 98% of the people, I just like him because he looks good.

He had the brains to figure out what Solo did to evade Imperial pursuit.
The Imperial Navy,other bounty hunters and hot shot pilot turned Sithlord Ani Skywalker couldn't figure it out.
He also got the drop on recently trained and future uber Jedi Luke Skywalker on Bespin because he was careless enough to pull his blaster within earshot.
The only thing that saved Luke is that Fett knew Vader wanted him alive.
He also figured out where Han would flee to allowing Vader to beat him to Bespin and force squeeze Landos gonads into trapping Solo.
He also doesn't seem intimidated by Vader.

He was and still is a bad ass because Lucas didn't have that much to do with Empire and Jeremy Bulloch approached the character right "minimalist movement". Also Credit to Leigh Brackett who had experience doing westerns and Dir. Kirschner
The original voice of Fett was also a superior choice over the later kiwi redubbing.

Last edited:
If we're free to use our imaginations, I'm sure we could all come up with a million different ideas about Fett. ;)

Like the time Boba dreamt of playing with his son. It was Father's Day you know.
68bvx5.jpg

Pic courtesy of the internets

Fett's greatest moment was meeting Lando's venomous gaze and winning the stare down through a helmet. Lando couldn't even see his expression and still lost his nerve first! That's bad ass.

latest

Khev, love your signature. Love that they matched that iconic shot (even though i think they were photoshopped together for that). It made me look closer at new Chewie and it looks like he has plastic surgery face around the eyes/eyebrows. Or like he's wearing eye make-up for a night out on the town.

Fett is entirely the look of the costume. Nothing else. As you noted earlier he does nothing in any of the movies and would be a background character like the other bounty hunters except for appearing in additional scenes and one additional movie (more recently dubiously inserted into Episode 4).

It is crazy how time passes so fast. That "more recently" is almost 20 years ago in fact...

Khev, love your signature. Love that they matched that iconic shot (even though i think they were photoshopped together for that). It made me look closer at new Chewie and it looks like he has plastic surgery face around the eyes/eyebrows. Or like he's wearing eye make-up for a night out on the town.
Yeah, it's funny. I think Harrison looks great for his age but the Wookie looks weird. Like you say, as if he's had plastic surgery.

Back