1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks good to me I really want sandy as well but I might have to choose. Or regret it later when I purchase both & get my CC bill.

:thud:

Looks great! Just give it a different stand. Although I'm buying it anyway. :)

The stands ARE a little dull, hopefully they start mixing things up a little in that regard.

Boba looks amazing though! I'd love to see a Holiday Special or Prototype armor variant.

Agreed! Vader is looking much better.
Vader, Fett and the Sandtrooper are on my must have list now.

Ker-ching.

I was thinking the same thing... looks like they've put out a new Vader since SDCC and CVII; and I really like the new look of him :rock :rock :rock

So honestly, what's so cool about this character? I like the bounty hunter aspect but he didn't do much in the movies and then he died in kind of an anticlimactic way. The best thing he did was fire at luke unexpectedly in episode v. Other than that he's pretty forgettable imo but I hope someone can change my mind and tell me something I missed

So honestly, what's so cool about this character? I like the bounty hunter aspect but he didn't do much in the movies and then he died in kind of an anticlimactic way. The best thing he did was fire at luke unexpectedly in episode v. Other than that he's pretty forgettable imo but I hope someone can change my mind and tell me something I missed

Uhhhh...no, the best thing he did was track the Millennium Falcon and head them off to Cloud City, resulting in the capture of Leia, Han, Chewbacca and C-3P0.

Sounds like this character and figure aren't for you. Move along.

If you are even questioning anything Boba Fett.. I question you as a Star Wars fan. SERIOUSLY.

EDIT: LOL this is particularly funny coming from me, now I realize. lol

Uhhhh...no, the best thing he did was track the Millennium Falcon and head them off to Cloud City, resulting in the capture of Leia, Han, Chewbacca and C-3P0.

Sounds like this character and figure aren't for you. Move along.

oh but I love boba now that I realize he followed a ship. Can I be allowed back into the thread?

oh but I love boba now that I realize he followed a ship. Can I be allowed back into the thread?

ha! Yes. Access granted. But for fair argument, it doesn't matter what he did. It's because he LOOKS like a bad ass and his build up to being a bad ass was of legendary scale, even if he did fail miserably when it came time to shine on the skiff. :(

He just looks awesome. Can't we all just like him for that? Lol.

Yeah his badass look is a big part of what I like about Boba. That armor just looks amazing. Especially the color variances of the ROTJ armor. And he was built up as a guy who got things done, for example figuring out that the MF was hiding among the trash and following them and ensuring their capture.

I really like his look too but I need more than that to justify the price of a figure. I think I'll have to look past this one for now. I'm getting Han, chewie, obi, Leia and vader. I'm hoping for a rotj Luke at some point

I really like his look too

Fett is entirely the look of the costume. Nothing else. As you noted earlier he does nothing in any of the movies and would be a background character like the other bounty hunters except for appearing in additional scenes and one additional movie (more recently dubiously inserted into Episode 4). Some folks may have read comic books or novels involving the character (fan fiction) which may or may not round him out.

When we get a Fett-starring movie, maybe the character will finally earn the cachet the costume has always commanded. And of course we'll see another figure release.

Last edited:
Fett is entirely the look of the costume. [...]

Plus 28 seconds of dialogue, not counting his clownish wailing as he was cast into the Great Pit Of Carkoon to be digested for a thousand years. He took out a good chunk of wall in Cloud City, too. :lol

He didn't even 'track' the Millennium Falcon, he just followed it. :lol

And then died with a burp joke!

Like 98% of the people, I just like him because he looks good.

Back