1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, love Harrison Ford. Hope to look half that good at his age. Haha, Chewie does remind me of the heavy metal bands in the '80s and '90s but that's a better pic than in the trailer/your sig. His eyes just look effed-up there.

Chewie might be rocking a bit of eye shadow but I think he still looks great (much better than in ROTS) and Han still looks like a badass.

Vanity-Fair-Star-Wars-Force-Awakens-Edition-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-TLO-1.jpg

What's with the stonewash denim jacket from the 80's? Ford looks like he's backstage at a Rolling Stones concert. :lol

Here is a screenshot from the Battlefront 3 trailer which I believe is during the Battle of Jakku.
bobafett-battlefront3-jakku.jpg

I wonder if Lucasfilm/Disney have accepted the story of how Fett escaped the Sarlacc. Maybe he will make an appearance in TFA.

Fett's greatest moment was meeting Lando's venomous gaze and winning the stare down through a helmet. Lando couldn't even see his expression and still lost his nerve first! That's bad ass.

Okay, I'll leave Boba Fett alone after this one, but I have to respectfully disagree. It's easy to win a stare-down when the other person can't see your eyes/face. Although there was a dark humour to that scene I liked. ;)

Fett's greatest moment was meeting Lando's venomous gaze and winning the stare down through a helmet. Lando couldn't even see his expression and still lost his nerve first! That's bad ass.

latest

:lol riiiiight.

Lando would just kick back with a cold Colt45 while his remote control Kojak rips Boba's arms off.

Evilface has spoken.

While we are on the topic of cool looking armor... I hope they make a 1/6 Mythos Fett :panic:

:lol riiiiight.

Lando would just kick back with a cold Colt45 while his remote control Kojak rips Boba's arms off.

Nice! I shall now always refer to Lobot as Remote Control Kojak... or is it Lojack? :lol

Now I know for a fact I'm not alone in announcement/reveal withdrawal. I'm jonesing for something new to look at.

Back