1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the leather pouches and red sash are too high on the torso.
Most Fett reference shots have them lower and I think will make a difference to perceived proportionality.
Everything is there however for a fantastic looking futz'd Fett.

Will this make it to coupon-eligibility or will it sell out by then? I suspect HT will make a ton of these and I plan on getting the regular version so it should be available two months from now. At least that's what I'm hoping.

As sure as the sun will rise tomorrow. :)

IdFUDSO.gif

Will HT keep the same stand design for all the SW figures? It doesn't really fit any environment seen in ROTJ with Fett.

Putting a topper on them like they did with the Sandtrooper would be a good solution going forward.

The stand issue is kinda why i am not sure if i want to get deluxe or regular. I dont really care about the sarlacc that much and i would prefer him standing rather than floating. It would save me money too. Not sure which way to go with this as the stands they are using are boring :slap

Easy choice for me.

Don't like the way the Sarlacc stand looks and I don't have enough space to display him with it in my cabinet. Regular all the way for me.

Easy choice for me.

Don't like the way the Sarlacc stand looks and I don't have enough space to display him with it in my cabinet. Regular all the way for me.

Actually since you put it that way i think it will be the same for me as well, not much room here either.

Easy choice for me as well. That's not what the Sarlacc looked like before the series was remastered. I'll go with the regular. Plus I don't want a constant reminder of how easily Boba was dispatched in RotJ.

Thought Id be more pumped about this..I am somewhat... don't get me wrong.
I think seeing the 1/4 scale first really set the bar high for this guy. That quarter scale figure is ART!

Thought Id be more pumped about this..I am somewhat... don't get me wrong.
I think seeing the 1/4 scale first really set the bar high for this guy. That quarter scale figure is ART!

After pre-ordering the 1/4 scale Boba, I knew that it would have to take a lot to get another 1/6th scale version. I still love my Sideshow Bobas.
The 1/4 scale will be a masterpiece. The detail is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back