1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm serious. I do consider these collectibles an [dubious] investment.

Ok then. Considering the Fett figure is the same in each box and the "Deluxe" includes extras, the Deluxe will always be worth more. There will always be more Fett figures than Sarlaac stands and there will never be a situation/time in which the regular version will ever be worth the same amount, let alone more, than the Deluxe.

I hope you can appreciate why many people would not think your question was serious.

Makes sense. Any other [more serious] opinions?

He also comes with two little red things that make him look like he's flying.

Rather than falling without style as he did in the film.

:lecture

5820a8e19c83b0bcdd3e879d379b27a9.jpg

Ok then. Considering the Fett figure is the same in each box and the "Deluxe" includes extras, the Deluxe will always be worth more. There will always be more Fett figures than Sarlaac stands and there will never be a situation/time in which the regular version will ever be worth the same amount, let alone more, than the Deluxe.

I hope you can appreciate why many people would not think your question was serious.

Stop it, you're making sense.

...or are you?

Regular Fett is ROTJ.

Deluxe Fett is ROTJ SE.

Non-SE Fett should be worth more. :p

The original Sarlacc:

Boba Fett won't be worth squat. They'll always be someone making Fetts -- next to Vader he's the most popular villain. There will always be a better one on the horizon.

If you want resale Monster Island guy, buy the Spacetrooper one-off.

Boba Fett won't be worth squat. They'll always be someone making Fetts -- next to Vader he's the most popular villain. There will always be a better one on the horizon.

If you want resale Monster Island guy, buy the Spacetrooper one-off.

The Attakus Vader I goes for a fair bit of money :p If "best" it may go ^^ Sideshow's new PF definitely wont replace it so it's safe for a good while longer at least ;p

This looks great. The timing is surprising, its clearly going to compete directly against the 1/4. I can't decide between just one scale or both. The price of the sarlaac is reasonable, but I would much prefer a solo in carbonite as a deluxe.
That'd add another $100+, as opposed to $25, though (supposing it lights up and is to scale, etc.). Hoping we see a deluxe set like that for Empire.

Back