1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436528325.705045.jpg

Here's the boba again with better lighting haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This could technically be a figure from A New Hope figure now that I think about it. Could still fit with the theme they got going on with the 1/6 scale line.

image.jpg

**** green/blue and red gauntlets. I want the very first Boba Fett with the brown gloves and ketchup/mustard gauntlets.

image.jpg

anyone can link a basic guide to Boba Fett costume differences in the movies?

sorry....

Is that really correct that the ESB helmet was a totally different shape than ROTJ? Never noticed that before.

I guess the ESB does look a bit wider at the jaw than the ROTJ helmet, while the ANH helmet is slimmer than both.

30k7w5e.jpg

ANH SE is the best version:D You can't beat the ROTJ suit + ESB Helmet

Boba-Fett.jpg

That is the RotJ suit and the RotJ helmet. The shoulder bells were placed on the vest backwards. The left shoulder should carry the skull insignia.

Is that really correct that the ESB helmet was a totally different shape than ROTJ? Never noticed that before.

No they are not totally different. While each of the helmets produced had their own quirks and paintjobs, they were all taken from the same mold. The difference you're seeing in these two pictures is due to the fact that both of those helmets are manufactured from different sources. Remember, both of those costumes are fan-made.

I guess the ESB does look a bit wider at the jaw than the ROTJ helmet, while the ANH helmet is slimmer than both.

30k7w5e.jpg

The helmet used in ANH is the same as the RotJ. Not counting the inserted shots from the Special Edition, of course.

Yeh without a doubt the ROTJ looks better than ESB (and this is coming from someone who loves Empire) and is going to make for a great figure.

Love that signature rubio95!

Back