1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kenner is where it's at.

52ef9f982d9545148148612072dff2c7.jpg

I wont be selling SSC ESB until HT makes one and they correct the armor issues and incorrect colors. Other than that it's a fine figure. My 3 man Mando team is almost complete :yess:

View attachment 195837
View attachment 195839

I'm with those that will not be upgrading any of my current SSC figures. I am buying the 1/4 scale Boba but that is a new Boba suit (ROTJ) and is 1/4 scale.

I mean collectors can do what they want. But I just want to support the pro SSC camp and state that I am fully satisfied with my figures knowing full well that the Hot Toys version may be superior in some ways, perhaps inferior in others. I put up some pics to show my Boba and some SSC figures with the HT Stormtrooper. I think the SSC figures look as good as the HT. Anyways that's just my take. Those who sell and buy the newer hot toys version will also be happy I'm sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pose on the snowtrooper. Looks awesome!

At $170, I think this "BAD BOY" will be good for me right now. No need to go spending $220+ on details so subtle.

yeah.. I see what you mean. I mean, you display your ESB Fett with his gauntlet hose unattached, so I can see how the details wont bother you LOL

Just messing with ya :)

For those who have the SSC Boba how many are upgrading to Hot Toys? Personally I think SSC still looks very good. Im just looking forward to grabbing this and posing him with Jango.

At $170, I think this "BAD BOY" will be good for me right now. No need to go spending $220+ on details so subtle.

yeah.. I see what you mean. I mean, you display your ESB Fett with his gauntlet hose unattached, so I can see how the details wont bother you LOL

Just messing with ya :)

DAMN!! I never noticed. I know what I need to do when I go home tonight! Thanks

@Wor-Gar - While for most people that's on the money.. I'm actually an OT guy myself. Jango is pretty cool but I'm all about the classics. So it's ESB, ROTJ and Proto (Supertrooper) for my 3 man team :yess:

I troop Fett also :D

https://instagram.com/jcfett

PS Those images are spot on for references, but at the end of the day those are guys in costumes (like myself) I actually know Lou, the one in the ESB who is from the Empire City Garrison (NY) I troop with him from time to time. Anyways the real true references from the actual movies and not just representations of them... you want to go here: Boba Fett Images - The Dented Helmet Gallery

Back