1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think so, there's a teaser-thread here, but no proto-type is out yet. I recently got Avengers-Loki, he's a impressive figure.

I would like to upload Photos of my Loki, i'm new here, how do i post pics ? Help appreciated :)

You can get yourself a free Flickr account. They give you 1 TB of space with no bandwidth limit.

Once you upload a pic to your Flickr account just set permissions to public and then you can Grab the HTML code.

Paste the HTML code they provide for each picture into your forum posting....

Done :hi5:

https://www.flickr.com/

You could. It really is easier in the long run to register with a photo hosting site, as you usually get much more storage space that you'd ever usually need, and posting pics is easy.

However, you can post directly from your computer. If you click 'Post Reply' and then look directly below the reply box, past the row of 'Post Icons' and 'Miscellaneous Options' there is a subsection called 'Attach Files'. Click the 'Manage Attachments' button and upload from there. It turns out looking like this as he finished effort...Which is why most people prefer to use another site. TINYPIC does not even require you to register with them.

Last edited:
Was finally able to get one :D love it!

ps: don't mind the tape I removed a top layer that is a project of mine for display options.

ih4h3n.jpg

295tkec.jpg

Very nice display & excellent photos! :clap

Congrats on getting one also! Such a great figure!

Thanks! I agree he's so unique!
However, I do want to make note that his staff doesn't fit properly tight with his hands? Or is there something I'm missing? Also it's very hard for him to do any arm movements because of the clothes

Nonetheless this is a MUST have...

Was finally able to get one :D love it!

ps: don't mind the tape I removed a top layer that is a project of mine for display options.

ih4h3n.jpg

295tkec.jpg

Can't get over how fantastic the paint is on that custom Mark V

MY Loki arrived today, he's my christmas present to me, and I am once again in total awe of Hot Toys, this thing is spectacular, it's a staggeringly beautiful piece, the quality is just outstanding, even though I cringe at Hot Toys prices as a total package nobody even comes close...this is a work of art..I don't think i've been this happy with a figure since my p1 predator arrived many years ago. Sorry but I have to go look at it some more.....

MY Loki arrived today, he's my christmas present to me, and I am once again in total awe of Hot Toys, this thing is spectacular, it's a staggeringly beautiful piece, the quality is just outstanding, even though I cringe at Hot Toys prices as a total package nobody even comes close...this is a work of art..I don't think i've been this happy with a figure since my p1 predator arrived many years ago. Sorry but I have to go look at it some more.....

It's totally understandable.
Although there was a *lot* of anticipation for the "guy everyone loves to hate", few pics do him justice.
The detailing in his costume, the interweaving designs on his tunic and his trousers are amazing.
Get him in some cool poses and take some cool pics.
In the meantime...

IMG_4033.jpg

IMG_4070.jpg

IMG_4072.jpg

Lokissofar1.jpg

IMG_5344.jpg

Back