1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ this. I binge watched it then went back and watched it at normal human speed. Great show. Does so many things right.

I want to go ahead and watch it from the beginning now because of Jon Bernthal playing the Punisher in its second season. I've always intended to watch it at some point, that just put it higher on my "gotta watch this" list. :lol

I also haven't started watching DD yet, but I think it's up next on my very LONG list of things to watch.

Aside from DD, of all the Netflix shows, I'm most super-stoked for Iron First. He's long been one of my favorite Marvel heroes, and the recent Living Weapon series of comics was GREAT. I was bummed that he wasn't getting a film (I'd much prefer him over Ant-Man, Dr. Strange and Black Panther) but a series actually gives them more time to explore his story, which I'm cool with. I just wish it wasn't last on the list!

And yes! HT definitely needs to start making MCU-TV figures!
Skye, Bobbi and Agent Hill from AoS
DD, Fisk, Punisher
Iron Fist (and maybe Power Man)

I know they're really minor characters, but if Marvel and Netflix decide to do more series, I'd LOVE to see Cloak & Dagger spin-off from the Dr. Strange film.

I want to go ahead and watch it from the beginning now because of Jon Bernthal playing the Punisher in its second season. I've always intended to watch it at some point, that just put it higher on my "gotta watch this" list. :lol

I actually didnt know that, I'm not a fan of his but I'm sure he'll do fine :dunno

I can't wait to see Thanos in action. I think he will rival the Joker as the best on screen villain.

Bernthal is gonna own the Punisher as well, he will be hard and merciless in the role. I hope he gets his own series and makes film appearances

I can't wait to see Thanos in action. I think he will rival the Joker as the best on screen villain.
Hey now :nono :lol
tumblr_mvur5gnr2d1qdxux9o4_250.gif

Back