1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure (Toy Soul

Future meh figure of the year!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure (Toy Soul

15866824070_9f60dab20d_b.jpg

Dat ass. :drool

I wish they would also include an alternate smiling sculpt.

NICE! More impressed with this than any of the others I've seen today.

As awesome as it looks, I'll wait for the Avengers 3 version. He'll come with the infinity gauntlet.

And ****, you've already ruined this figure for me. lol So true.

This, Hulkbuster and 1/4 XLIII have so far been the stars of the show. Incidentally, they also got the most TLC from HT. :lol

This is really nice and all... but I'll wait until Infinity War :dunno

HT is already raping my wallet with all the AoU announcements

:exactly: My wallet has been in the corner crying all night, it knows what is coming. I'm holding out on this one, Thanos without the infinity gauntlet feels liking buy cap without the shield

Weird timing, but wow. This figure looks awesome. Not sure I'm a fan of the rock 'footstool'.

TBH I might only get this if the gauntlet is included.

TBH I might only get this if the gauntlet is included.

Its GoTG version, no gauntlet will included probably. Maybe they will rerealase again Avengers version with gauntlets but maybe after 3 years later

So make your choice

Guys!!!! wait for the gauntlet version!!

And if we don't want to wait three years? Or want this look. Since we have no idea how he will change. I'd much rather have that base then the gauntlet that I can make, or buy later pretty cheap, especially compared to the chair cost.

Going to get this for my villain shelf, and then get the A3 version to fight everyone on the A3 shelf. Plus that version may not have the throne.

Still would love to get Nebula and Ronan though. Their designs were spectacular and would really pop on the shelf.

Gauntlet or no gauntlet, I'm getting this fella. He'll look awesome next to Avengers Loki.

Looks good, needs more weathering on the suit imo. Bit disappointed it's all sculpted to the body and not additional armour pieces on top, some of the joints are a bit too in your face and the tarp thing over the crotch looks cheap as ******

I will still buy it, but it doesn't look like the high end figure I thought it would. Looks rushed to me.

Really nice looking sculpt on this.

15868359797_6c15d17871_b.jpg

The sculpt really shows the Josh Brolin influence on the new Thanos design. I wish they would make one from Avengers based on the original actor's face, before they gave Thanos Josh Brolin's lips and tiny eyes. :slap I miss the evil eyes and smile from the Avengers.

Still, the figure looks much better than the film Thanos. Maybe because the film version is much bulkier than the HT figure, and I prefer a slimmer look.

RH2VcgX.png

15866663928_43457ddd01_b.jpg

I wonder if he'll have the movable eyes like Hulk?

He looks good although I would have some nitpicks, the head seems small and a little bland also not sure the skin colour is quite right, to grey needs a purplish hue. If he comes with the throne his feet need to be able to go flat on the floor and the paint finish on his armor looks a bit flat and needs a 'shine'.

Back