1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure (Toy Soul

All 7 seconds of it? (I went back and checked). :lol

Yep, he looked more like Thanos in those 7 seconds than he did in all 50 seconds of the GOTG scene this figure is based on, imo. :lol Still like the figure though.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure (Toy Soul

Pretty bad ass except, not really digging old man needs some eyeglesses "squinting" Thanos. Please god, let Marv-Dis upgrade this look before the (inevitable) next Thanos with Gauntlet down the road.

I'd like to see one of the effects of the gauntlet be the classic black and yellow/blue/red/whatever eyes.

Those squinty eyes are all Brolin, though; that element is no fault of Marvel's.

I'd like to see one of the effects of the gauntlet be the classic black and yellow/blue/red/whatever eyes.

Yeah, he needs something to make him look "better"

Those squinty eyes are all Brolin, though; that element is no fault of Marvel's.

Their movie, their fault. :lol

This looks great !

Why wasn't the ultron prototype not there :-(

This looks great !

Why wasn't the ultron prototype not there :-(

Could be wrong, but I think someone has said the reveals aren't done yet? Maybe saving him for last.

I suppose you could say it's their fault for casting him, but, still, that's a hard one to fix. It seems like eyes are still difficult to mess with in Hollywood. I heard Pixar, or Disney just developed a new technology that allows them to render eyes realistically, so, perhaps, now that they can do that, they might be able to futz around with the eye lids a bit; get Thanos lookin' right proper, like.:lol

Here's the link to that article:Disney's New Eye-Animation Method Is Scary Good

Don't mind the eye size personally, always thought Thanos looks the most menacing when his eyes are black or in shadow because of his helmet/brow.

I need to see a scale for this!

Aw so there's more to come!?!? Do you have any idea how much more if what you've heard is true :)

I wonder if there's a chance we'll get an alternate smiling HS... I doubt it since it's such a small difference from the stoic look, but Thanos should definitely be smiling.

I can't believe I'm seeing people say they'll wait 4-5 years for another version. This figure is a literal Grail piece. And is so mother****ing bought.

20140812-josh-brolin-infinity-gauntlet.jpg

My thought is IG Thanos is not promised. Get this one. Maybe keep the chair and sell this to finance future Thanos.

Looks great! :clap For once I'm not questioning, examining and nitpicking a HT figure for faults................. that comes later :rotfl

Definitely looking forward to this.... :woo Thanos FTW!! :rock

I can't believe I'm seeing people say they'll wait 4-5 years for another version. This figure is a literal Grail piece. And is so mother****ing bought.

20140812-josh-brolin-infinity-gauntlet.jpg

Yes, its a grail piece, its going to be so hard to PO.

...derp!

I can't believe I'm seeing people say they'll wait 4-5 years for another version.

I wasn't part of that conversation, but I really don't see them making another one before Avengers: Infinity War, unless he has a major role in another movie before then and has a different design. It's a safe assumption that he will look different by the time Infinity War begins, and I do think it will likely be one of the first figures we see for it.

This figure is a literal Grail piece.

I'm right there with you on that... None of my figures spend time in my room, they are in displays in another room. But Thanos will be the lone HT sitting on top of my desk, reigning over all other collectibles from his sanctuary.

Last edited:

I'm in love! I'm not gonna say it's perfect but it's definitely close enough. Need to know his size now

15434478723_34f97e9ce6_b.jpg

1531545_754354851305717_7772338513590019157_n.jpg

10384452_754354921305710_3817802638151925663_n.jpg

10868152_754355167972352_7996232244257819534_n.jpg

Last edited:

now for Ronan and Nebula.... and maybe................the other

Back