1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you reply to or create a post there is a small button (third from the right) under "quick reply" titled "insert image". A pop up window will appear. Click "choose file" then select the image you want to upload and hit "upload". Hope that helps!:hi5:

Thank you. Well without further ado here are pictures of my Hulkbuster and Koto’s mark 43. The paint app is not that far off from Hot Toys Mark 44. That’s just my opinion.
807DFC89-C5A7-480F-9465-858EACFC9DA9.jpgBF77E0F8-E127-4D16-90EC-52FCC38C49B1.jpg51DB644E-299B-45CD-B93B-39FD4D61FD87.jpg

Youre in Canada, do you mind telling where you ordered from? Where is BBTS email? lol

My comic shop has received no shipping notice. They usually get their batch at the same time as BBTS. So I have a feeling there is a 3rd (or 4th ?) batch Sideshow is waiting on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My comic shop has received no shipping notice. They usually get their batch at the same time as BBTS. So I have a feeling there is a 3rd (or 4th ?) batch Sideshow is waiting on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hopefully soon. BBTS site lists this as a fourth quarter item. In the past I have noticed they tend to get their stuff late/last when I ordered SOC Voltron, TF, etc.

I'm not in a big rush as I'm still working on my custom cabinet for this baby, but hopefully we'll get him before Xmas or New Years?

Hopefully soon. BBTS site lists this as a fourth quarter item. In the past I have noticed they tend to get their stuff late/last when I ordered SOC Voltron, TF, etc.

I'm not in a big rush as I'm still working on my custom cabinet for this baby, but hopefully we'll get him before Xmas or New Years?

The owner of my comic shop is a friend and he said he’d ask his SS representative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The owner of my comic shop is a friend and he said he’d ask his SS representative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! Please let us know. That would mean a great deal as we are all salivating for any type of news, whether positive or negative.

Just noticed you are in Palo Alto. Small world, I"m in Monterey, CA ;)

Pics are great! Man that thing is huge!!!! Can’t believe even in the fingers there’s weathering. This probably be the type of figure you look at all year long and find new stuff on it.

I hope so. I hope we aren’t left high and dry with no hulk buster! I spent good $$$ on a brand new cabinet just for him! Lol
In fact, I'm actually quite surprised Sideshow had it in stock in less than a month after its initial Hong Kong release. I didn't receive mine until Nov 1st.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Back