1/6 Hot Toys - MMS677- Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Padawan Anakin Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good. The lighting seems to be washing out the paint apps. Should be fine in hand.

Yes I will likely wait for video reviews and in hand pictures. I'm thinking the head sculpt was made to be off to match with the Padme figure, since that was underwhelming and people will likely pose these together.
And while true blogger pictures aren't the best, and you do lose details from prototype to production. But then how do you explain the recent Tom Holland and Leticia Wright sculpts? Those 2 look perfect from almost any angle, lighting, picture, and video.
I really wanted to display Padawan Anakin with the ROTS Artisan, and Kenobi Vader. At least I still have the Artisan Anakin to look forward to.

Don't like dissing other photographers work, but I think the bloggers missed the mark with this set of shots. Those rolling eyeballs can be a blessing or a curse, lots of awkward eyeline moments.

No panic, but...looking forward to the in-hand shots and video reviews. Hair looks a little one-tone and too dark, tunic a little light on the shade and the poor futzing is putting out a cheap action figure vibe.

C'mon, YouTube folks...I want to be wow'd here! :)

Let’s wait and see until more people have it in hand and have video. The blogger Mace pics made him look like cheap plastic with no face detail as well. I’m very excited for this one.

Let’s wait and see until more people have it in hand and have video. The blogger Mace pics made him look like cheap plastic with no face detail as well. I’m very excited for this one.

If you’re someone that likes HT Mace, please don’t be offended when I say this:

The bloggers are DEFINITELY not the ones at fault with that figure🤣. Not even a professional cinematographer like Janus Kaminski can make that figure look good.

This Anakin figure is no where near that travesty. Softer final sculpt missing finer details was to be expected, but at least it looks like Hayden and is a very close approximation to the proto.

The bloggers are DEFINITELY not the ones at fault with that figure🤣. Not even a professional cinematographer like Janus Kaminski can make that figure look good.

This Anakin figure is no where near that travesty. Softer final sculpt missing finer details was to be expected, but at least it looks like Hayden and is a very close approximation to the proto.
I agree, but I meant the facial detail with skin not the sculpt.

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

respectfully every time a figure releases the blogger pics always look terrible. I wait for yu_nai_tou ALWAYS before making a concrete decision, he's simply the best.

Mmm, i dunno, I think these blogger pics did a decent job showing off this figure that I don’t regret my PO and am really looking forward to it. Of course more blogger photos are always welcome. And since you hyped up yu-nai-tou, I’m really curious how they look!

my opinion may be based on my bias for being a museum poser who prefers display shows like yu nai sets his up as lol. Just not into all the extra ****

Back