1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or to have a fun time with my fello collectors who can take things lightly.
Not with you and your grumpy ass pals tho, sheesh... :monkey4

Have fun or antagonize? If you're not interested in the figure why comment? Your initial post was an obvious attempt to troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because I wanna buy this fig as a birthday present for one of my friends.
Satisfied? [emoji38]

Or to have a fun time with my fello collectors who can take things lightly.
Not with you and your grumpy ass pals tho, sheesh... :monkey4
Lol sorry

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Have fun or antagonize? If you're not interested in the figure why comment? Your initial post was an obvious attempt to troll.

Everyone is free to post wherever they please. You have an ignore feature, use it if what he says bothers you so much.

Jesus.

I don't take offense really. He can have an opinion. I just thought it was odd to take the time to comment on something he has "no interest" in.

I don't take offense really. He can have an opinion. I just thought it was odd to take the time to comment on something he has "no interest" in.

Sometimes it's just a form of therapy, putting thoughts into order...

therapy-Hannibal-series-review.jpg

Where is the ignore feature?

You have to click on the member's username, go to His/Her profile, and you will see an "add to ignore list" option. Done.

Personally, I don't ignore anybody, as there really isn't anything that can offend me all that much on a toy forum. Everyone around here, for the most part, is pretty cool.

Ignore is useless anyway when it still shows that they have posted and you merely have to click 'view post' to see it. Plus the ''go to first unread post'' button doesn't function properly if your ignored user has posted.

That Hannibal, lol.

So, does anyone know why the pics were pulled yet? Did his battle-damaged face not have enough of the Punisher's work ethic beaten into him? 😂

Back