1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take a kingpin and kilgrave. Daredevil, Jessica, Luke, and Danny. That's all I want. I do want to see if they change daredevils costume though because his body armpit is just too busy. The red is not broken up right. There has to be a better design out there

Oh Jess would be brilliant and definitely also one of my most wanted female HTs as well! Trish and Karen are a stretch and most likely never get a figure but damn, it would be sweet. *_* Sif would be amazing as well. Hopefully she finally gets one next year together with Nebula. ♥

Sadly if they didn't do a Sif for the last movie I don't think we'll be getting one for Thor 3. By all accounts her role is even smaller this time.

And yeah I don't see HT ever doing Trish or Karen or any of the other supporting characters. IF we get more Defenders figs it's gonna stick to the main heroes, I'd wager.

I'll take a kingpin and kilgrave. Daredevil, Jessica, Luke, and Danny. That's all I want. I do want to see if they change daredevils costume though because his body armpit is just too busy. The red is not broken up right. There has to be a better design out there
I agree about DD's costume. I like his look but hopefully in Defenders we'll get a brighter red and more streamlined design. And we need that DD on his chest.
If HT makes his black suit (please) and his eventual Defenders costume, they will all look great on a shelf together.

In the comics there was a story about how Danny was wearing the Daredevil costume while Matt was away. I think he's going to modify the original black Daredevil costume seen in season 1 into his Iron fist costume, I don't think it's a coincidence they look so much alike given the history as well.

----------

Yeah Danny wore Matt's costume after he got arrested in Civil War! It so reminded me of when Supes wore Batman's costume in TNBA.

You mean like Phil Coulson aka Random looking white guy in a business suit, or Pepper Potts aka Random looking white woman in a blouse? :lol

Right? Phil son of coul is so boring to me. No idea why people like him.

Hello,

Long time lurker first time poster....Jut put in my pre-order and I am SUUUUUUUUUUPER excited. Now I have to forget about this fig for like a year or I will go nuts waiting.
Hope to see more pics from NYCC this weekend.

Hello,

Long time lurker first time poster....Jut put in my pre-order and I am SUUUUUUUUUUPER excited. Now I have to forget about this fig for like a year or I will go nuts waiting.
Hope to see more pics from NYCC this weekend.
Welcome man

I have found thtat buying something thats out now helps assuage the anxiety of a PO. Not saying it's good advice, it's just something that works for me.

I need a year off from hot toys start up again with this bad boy

Just want to finish out the Civil War and BVS figures I'm paying off then just not look at anything

I need a year off from hot toys start up again with this bad boy

Just want to finish out the Civil War and BVS figures I'm paying off then just not look at anything
For my wallets sake, I need to do the same.

6 month emergency fund is the guideline right?!

[emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I have found thtat buying something thats out now helps assuage the anxiety of a PO. Not saying it's good advice, it's just something that works for me.

well It sounds like it could work....but I am eagerly awaiting my Mezco 1:12 Red Daredevil and I would start to feel guilty if I spend any more large sums of toys. My wife might get pissed too.....

For my wallets sake, I need to do the same.

6 month emergency fund is the guideline right?!

[emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Emergency fund? Guideline? Whats that? :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently Sideshow will unveil their own Daredevil figure at NYCC. It'll be fun to see how it compares to this one.

Back