1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently Sideshow will unveil their own Daredevil figure at NYCC. It'll be fun to see how it compares to this one.

Remember how they used to compare the Deadpool from SS and HT. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This might be the Sideshow version. Found on Facebook.
IMG_5713.JPG

Sideshow should seriously just stick to making PF's. They, for the most part, turn out amazing. I wish I could say the same for their 1/6th scale figures. I haven't seen one comic book figure they've done that doesn't look cheap as hell. It probably has to do with artistic liberties they take with their costume designs and all that cause their Star Wars figures look fine.

Sideshow should seriously just stick to making PF's. They, for the most part, turn out amazing. I wish I could say the same for their 1/6th scale figures. I haven't seen one comic book figure they've done that doesn't look cheap as hell. It probably has to do with artistic liberties they take with their costume designs and all that cause their Star Wars figures look fine.

My main gripe with their super hero line is the fabric they use for the suits, just looks cheap as hell AND how disproportionate the heads are with the bodies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lecture

It's an odd concept to have a license for superheroes which ignores the dozens of variations of their comic book costume only to create a new one.

I'm starting to wonder if it a requirement of the license. Maybe Hasbro's licensing with Disney/Marvel prevents Sideshow from using traditional costumes/looks?

Back