1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping for something a bit more red than maroon. Not sure if the color is accurate.

I have not even gotten around to ordering so i could cancel :gah:

:lol

I'm sure it will be fine, Batman (Fatman) looked worse and that came out great.

We should just wait until we hear more news about the figure. Let's all calm down...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

We are all praying for it to be good, I think. So far, it looks worse, but that can change. I loved the old HS, but I think I was in the minority. So, yeah, more pics, please, videos are even better. But please, let people react. Hot Toys might change it for the better IF something is wrong, but only if people speak up

It looks like it is still the same headsculpt, just with really dramatic down lighting. It's exaggerating his facial features and making them look more "puffy" and almost Roman-esque.

It looks like it is still the same headsculpt, just with really dramatic down lighting. It's exaggerating his facial features and making them look more "puffy" and almost Roman-esque.

Shhh!

Stop being so reasonable! You've been here long enough to know this place likes to freak out over crappy cell phone pics!

Looked perfect when they announced hope they have not changed anything marvel-daredevil-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902811-03.jpg

The biggest issue with this figure is that he doesn't have ears which will naturally make his head look deformed.

I just don't like the uniform design but not HT fault. Ill still buy as Im a big fan of the show but the suit is meh to me.

I just don't like the uniform design but not HT fault. Ill still buy as Im a big fan of the show but the suit is meh to me.

Same here. And if the defenders version is any better, then i'll upgrade him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back