1/6 Hot Toys -TMS098 - The Bad Batch - Clone Force 99: Tech

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think SSC will release its first look video on Tech soon. Why? I don't have proof, but usually my local store's website lists the figures when it's close to they receive their allocated shipments. Now, they listed Vader ROTJ, Thrawn, and Tech in quick succession. Vader and Thrawn is already released. I think Tech is close.

Nice, would complete the batch by Christmas then...

Give us a heads up when Artisan Anakin gets listed...

Not to bump this thread unnecessarily but anyone know if @MyenShi is alright? I know he disappeared for a while once before and came back, hoping all is well.

Yeah!

I talked to him back in July for a little bit, he's got a lot of personal stuff going on, but he did say things are getting better.

Haven't heard from him since though, he did say he was going to pick up 2 of Fives/Echo so he can have one display with the helmets on and one without.

Hopefully I hear from him soon, we were always BSing about some Star Wars or clone related collectibles.

Yeah!

I talked to him back in July for a little bit, he's got a lot of personal stuff going on, but he did say things are getting better.

Haven't heard from him since though, he did say he was going to pick up 2 of Fives/Echo so he can have one display with the helmets on and one without.

Hopefully I hear from him soon, we were always BSing about some Star Wars or clone related collectibles.
Good to know he was ok as of July, does feel kinda incomplete not having his posts here.

Good to know he was ok as of July, does feel kinda incomplete not having his posts here.

Yeah I didn't want to ask too much, but its enough for him not to post on any of the forums. He's still ordering and keeping track of things though as of July though.

Yeah!

Ah, that's fantastic. Not that he's got stuff going on, but that he's ok.

After losing FlyAndFight without getting to say goodbye (although I guess no one really did), I was a little worried about MyenShi and another disappearance. Hope he's back here with us again soon.

After losing FlyAndFight without getting to say goodbye (although I guess no one really did), I was a little worried about MyenShi and another disappearance. Hope he's back here with us again soon.
Did he pass away?

Yeah that was quite the shock when that news spread.

Just hoping he gets better and he can come back and join us. Especially with all the clone madness the last 4-5 months and what could be a big PT year next year with ROTS.

Did he pass away?

Yeah. :/

Yeah that was quite the shock when that news spread.

Just hoping he gets better and he can come back and join us. Especially with all the clone madness the last 4-5 months and what could be a big PT year next year with ROTS.

Yeah. :/
That's awful to hear. I grew up reading his posts on OSW before I started joining the discussions. I'm glad I got to talk a little with him on military topics as he was one of the only ones that was still interested in those kind of figures especially anything avation related.

Back