Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I wonder when we'll start seeing Pre-orders, and how long into the future these will come out.

His body is too skinny.

11169246_1458032644491925_1155248101467540096_n.jpg

SDCC%2B2015%2BHot%2BToys%2BPreview%2BNight%2Bat%2BSideshow%2BToys%2B20%2BResident%2BEvil%2B1.jpg

Chest and neck seems to be the same piece, (rubbered) thighs and biceps look more Thick than a regular TT or TT Slim (definitely Is'nt a TT Slim).. And Leon's torso feels thinner and flat than a Regular TT

I would bet my money, that HT have used this body for Leon:

$_1.JPG

It's the Bruce Banner Body BTW .

And about Ada's headsculpt.. Not sure, but I believe that is'nt the same we saw at HT Catalog days ago;

attachment.php

Last edited:
I'm just glad I'm finally getting a Leon for my collection. All we need is Claire!

tumblr_inline_nq9yetsTPu1sdkcwg_500.gif

Leon looks fantastic! The body is fine but the jacket is way too slim. Yeah the hair is off a bit but Leon's hairstyle is garbage anyway.

SDCC%2B2015%2BHot%2BToys%2BPreview%2BNight%2Bat%2BSideshow%2BToys%2B20%2BResident%2BEvil%2B1.jpg

I'm just glad I'm finally getting a Leon for my collection. All we need is Claire!

tumblr_inline_nq9yetsTPu1sdkcwg_500.gif

Unless she's in RE7, don't count on it... they only stick with the main series unfortunately.

Leon looks fantastic! The body is fine but the jacket is way too slim. Yeah the hair is off a bit but Leon's hairstyle is garbage anyway.

NwbGhA9.gif

Even though Pliss is right, I don't get why we didn't see REmake figures :dunno I mean that's how we got Ada, RE4 HD! Probably was the same with the first batch, due to the Wii Edition.

It is a shame that Hot Toys will probably not implement any tweaks to these before release. The video game line gets pushed to the back it seems.

Ada and Leon are definite buys. Leon looks pretty good, but the shoulders and biceps are indeed small.

Waited way to long for another Leon to pass this up. Definitely bought for me. Ada as well. I love the designs they did for this game.

Is it just me, or does Ada's face look slightly different from the RE 4 Ada that was released a few years ago? I know people are saying it's the same sculpt, but there appears to be some subtleties that make it look different.

latest

No seemless body please!

latest

Both outfits for Sherry:

latest

re6-sherry-birkin1.jpg

For Helena:
latest

But since we don't know if HT is giving us Leon in his China outfit... hopefully we get Helena's China look instead of the Tall Oaks look:

helena_harper___re6_by_indiana69-d4n16jx.jpg

No rooted hair! Leave that for the Marvel barbies. :lol

tumblr_inline_nr4tbr9Mrj1sa0fgf_500.gif

and Jake who....? :dunno

Last edited:
Back