Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Jake Muller I'm still preferring the China Outfit over the first one:

latest

(The Bruce Banner body posted before fits perfect for him!)

Chris Redfield ; China Outfit (They coud use the Roadblock Body for example.. I don't want another ****ing rubber body and/or rubber arms for Chris :mad:)

Sherry Birkin: BOTH outfits Please! :pray:

Helena Harper: The "Uncharted" Outfit of course :lol

Last edited:
I'm kidding about the garbage hair but he could do with a trim. Leon is my favorite RE character so this is a definite buy for me.

My favorite too, but his hair was out of control in RE4. I understand he's trying to go for the pretty boy look, but he has a Phantom of the Opera mask of hair.

No rooted hair! Leave that for the Marvel barbies. :lol

Cannot stand rooted hair! It's never done right. Babydoll's hair was a mess, and I returned it.

:lol WTF

Better than having an immovable head with squiggly noodle hair.

Short hair characters are safe though.

Definately getting Leon, didn't like the re4 sculpt plus the aftermarket prices are off the planet

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Sherry's hair is too short for rooted hair, while Helena's...I see rooted hair looking like an eyesore on her :lol

I don't have anything with rooted hair, but I would rather not

And for people who have been fans of this franchise since the beginning, the characters are all that matter at this point anyway. At least figures of characters from the VGM line are on-screen for more than 3 seconds :lol

Yea im a fan of the chracters in general and not the game.Leon looks great and so did ada and sherry. Chris looked the same as re5 to me only a bit smaller.

Jake can go to hell.

Jake blows. He's just overgrown Wesker sperm. Dumbest plot device ever in his origin. Wesker wasn't even interested in Excella and he bangs some random woman? Yeah, okay. Wesker is too self absorbed and only his evil hand can give him pleasure.

Jake blows. He's just overgrown Wesker sperm. Dumbest plot device ever in his origin. Wesker wasn't even interested in Excella and he bangs some random woman? Yeah, okay. Wesker is too self absorbed and only his evil hand can give him pleasure.

:lol :rotfl :rotfl I just choked on my own spit from laughing too hard.

He could have banged Alex Wesker. Or the **** going down in revelations too. I'm not sure if you've played it so I won't spoil it. Jake could have been chosen, or made for a specific purpose.

But i still think i'd go with your hand theory.

I was interested in Jake at first but man he didn't live up to his potential, wow :lol Pliss is totally right, wouldn't make sense for Wesker. Unless it was something like Solid Snake....

My memories of RE6 is this:

RE2 good, church and underground bad, **** Eastern Europe and China. T-Rex? Brundlefly? Kill myself.

Back