Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pics I took yesterday

ed5815f06779038bca5a7f492c24552f.jpg

d635bc178dd88079aaceee61a002d17e.jpg

87542bc9a7ef722a5fa11c50e7c95ed5.jpg

Nice clear shots, Zod. Man, they need to fix Leon's hair... it's so obvious that it's not part of his head and it's a separate piece. I think it's because the hair is too straight and not textured. HT is good with hiding that **** but damn... Ada looks good, but it's clearly the RE4 face with new hair. At least they're very accessory heavy.

Yeah, you're rocking HD clear shots Zod! Loving them! Great work! :)

I actually don't mind the part in Leon's hair, and his face looks awesome! One of my favourite characters in the series. I would've loved it if it was the Part 4 version, but alas, gotta keep it fresh! Having Ada there is very cool too! Not sure I'll dabble into this line, but my wife may force me to get Leon! :lol Wish they'd done a Claire as well!

I think Ada's Undertaker pants are going to keep legs from being posed much at all.

As weird as it sounds since these are made to pose, most of the time I end up going with the type of pose they have on display there! :lol It's generic, but it usually suits the character. I do wish I'd picked up some of those dynamic stands for my Tony Stark and Star-Lord figures though...those would've been nice.

As weird as it sounds since these are made to pose, most of the time I end up going with the type of pose they have on display there! :lol It's generic, but it usually suits the character. I do wish I'd picked up some of those dynamic stands for my Tony Stark and Star-Lord figures though...those would've been nice.

We'll see, but from how they look, I don't expect them to expand very much from just a standard pose.

My only criticism with Leon is that I wish his bangs weren't coving as much as his face.

I prefer for his eye to be showing more like the image below, maybe have a few strands so it doesn't look so clunky?
LEDdYdt.jpg

My only criticism with Leon is that I wish his bangs weren't coving as much as his face.

I prefer for his eye to be showing more like the image below, maybe have a few strands so it doesn't look so clunky?
LEDdYdt.jpg

Yup, I agree with you completely.
First thing I thought of when I saw the pics was I may need to do the heat and cool mod to fix that area.
Kinda like some people have done with the Winter soldier to make his hair look windblown.
Leon has always have the metrosexual style, but his hair covering most of his face is looking more emo.

We are still on the hair? :rotfl I don't think the hair is a deal breaker. It is a bit funky though... I don't think Hot Toys are going to spend anymore time on these. They have Iron Man's to ship after all...

Yup, I agree with you completely.
First thing I thought of when I saw the pics was I may need to do the heat and cool mod to fix that area.
Kinda like some people have done with the Winter soldier to make his hair look windblown.
Leon has always have the metrosexual style, but his hair covering most of his face is looking more emo.

do you have pics of the modified winter soldiers? never noticed people doing that.

Not sure if it's just because the lighting, but Leon's shirt should be darker (almost black, or a darker grayish tone) instead of that blue..

Spoiler Spoiler:

Love that Ada, really pleased she comes with her Sub Machine gun and of course her signature cross bow :rock
- Wonder when she will be available for pre-order :)

Not sure if it's just because the lighting, but Leon's shirt should be darker (almost black, or a darker grayish tone) instead of that blue..

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not only that, but the stripes on the arms of the jacket were always grey, not white.

Haven't played the game enough to notice... but Leon's upper lip hair makes him look skeevy.

Back