Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really love how Ada turned out. I started the game, but haven't finished it. I didn't hate how much I played either. I'll go back and finish it too...I enjoy the general direction things went overall. Haven't played Leon in the game yet, as I really only played an hour or so. Very little. I'd probably have to start again at this point. :lol

But Ada's outfit looks great...even in a completely statue-esque pose! And I don't mind Leon's hair...I mean, if they change it to flow, I'm sure it'll be fine, but I think this works too. I do like how he actually comes with stuff! :lol That's so rare these days with Hot Toys. Anything more than a handgun is a bonus for a release these days!

Video game figures get more stuff than movie figures from what I noticed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe because they dont have to pay actor license rights. So that money goes to weapons. These figures are still gonna be $220 ish :monkey2

they have to pay Capcom the license rights, but most video games characters usually equipped with multiple weapons in games, while movie characters, usually stick to that 1-2 weapons, what i see is HT trying to release as many weapons featured in the game as possible via different characters, while still trying to keep the cost low.

Hot Toys RE figures always had a plethora of weapons included. If anything, I see it as an excuse for Hot Toys to give it a high price tag. Their attention to detail is also lacking likely because all of their attention is on Marvel/DC products.

Hot Toys RE figures always had a plethora of weapons included. If anything, I see it as an excuse for Hot Toys to give it a high price tag. Their attention to detail is also lacking likely because all of their attention is on Marvel/DC products.
Watch as it all goes to Marvel even with BvS figures :lol

:monkey2

I think HT will knock if outta the park with their BvS line. They only really need to do three characters, probably armored bats as well so 4. Their resources don't have to be spread thin like with the Avengers and rehashing sculpts, etc.

they have to pay Capcom the license rights, but most video games characters usually equipped with multiple weapons in games, while movie characters, usually stick to that 1-2 weapons, what i see is HT trying to release as many weapons featured in the game as possible via different characters, while still trying to keep the cost low.

Yes. And sometimes hey have to pay the actor rights on top of the initial license rights. Video game characters are likely not applicable in that regard. Unless we're talking Ellen Page or Willem Dafoe in beyond two souls, then maybe yes.

Michael Crawford:

sdcc2015_sideshow_91.jpg

sdcc2015_sideshow_94.jpg

Well, he doesn't look sickly thin there at least. It's probably the same body, just a far shot makes it look better. His hair is so distracting.

Back