Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And then Gwyneth Paltrow is just standing there awkwardly :lol
Looking legitimately angry too :lol

"Why am I stuck with this armor, and those other guys?! Tony isn't even in them. TONY!!!!!"

It's actually quite ridiculous...

Every single SSF featured item at the top is Iron Man.

its actually quite nauseating. You'd think he's some groundbreaking character the way toy companies keep pumping out the same crap armors over and over.

its actually quite nauseating. You'd think he's some groundbreaking character the way toy companies keep pumping out the same crap armors over and over.

ironman is the iconic figure for action figures just like air jordan is for sneakers, they will keep rereleasing them and rereleasing them in different color tone & minor changes, and people will still que up to buy one. and everytime they rerelease one, they jack up the price, and people still buy them.

She has that "Why the F am I in this banner?" look.
It's weird...I think they tried for her appearance in the climax...but also tried to mix it with her office look...she doesn't even wear that outfit at all though in Iron Man 3

Because it's bootleg quality. No really, looks exactly like a bootleg I've seen :lol

I saw a bootleg too and I think the bootleg looked better :lol

She has that "Why the F am I in this banner?" look.

And why do I cost $224

It's weird...I think they tried for her appearance in the climax...but also tried to mix it with her office look...she doesn't even wear that outfit at all though in Iron Man 3

I think just in the poster :lol

I saw a bootleg too and I think the bootleg looked better :lol

And why do I cost $224

I think just in the poster :lol
Exactly my point on the bootleg :lol

For $5 more, you can actually buy VGM Batman

That would explain the helmet...though I thought that was only because of a specific scene. :dunno

ironman is the iconic figure for action figures just like air jordan is for sneakers, they will keep rereleasing them and rereleasing them in different color tone & minor changes, and people will still que up to buy one. and everytime they rerelease one, they jack up the price, and people still buy them.

Doesnt change the fact that he's bland and i wouldnt compare it to air jordan at all . lmao. just cause a company keeps pumping out toy after toy doesnt mean its hype at all maybe in china but there are millions of properties that would overshadow iron man if they just made them.

Last edited:
Its funny when people say Iron Man is iconic. He is only in the public eye because he is current. He hasnt had time to fade away and see if he can stand the test of time. Thats why Hot Toys churn out figure, after figure, after figure before all interest in him dissipates. The first 20 Iron Men figures by this point are completely redundant. And by Iron Man, i of course mean the current incarnation with RDJ. Because before that he has been in comics, and cartoons and toy form for years and the only people who knew about Iron Man were the ones who knew about comics and cartoons in general. Not the general public.

The only Iron Man i knew was the one Ozzy Osbourne sang about.

Its funny when people say Iron Man is iconic. He is only in the public eye because he is current. He hasnt had time to fade away and see if he can stand the test of time. Thats why Hot Toys churn out figure, after figure, after figure before all interest in him dissipates. The first 20 Iron Men figures by this point are completely redundant. And by Iron Man, i of course mean the current incarnation with RDJ. Because before that he has been in comics, and cartoons and toy form for years and the only people who knew about Iron Man were the ones who knew about comics and cartoons in general. Not the general public.

The only Iron Man i knew was the one Ozzy Osbourne sang about.

The HT Iron Man has been around for many years now still going strong, like Batman, because they keep releasing new Contents for it, people continue to focus on them, folks like Spiderman just comes & goes & gain popularity everytime a new movie comes out and then die out, sure there's still lots of comic fans but compare to Ironman now Avengers & Batman/Superman they are relying on other series to keep the hype going.

I think we have to acknowledge that Ironman is no longer a one time wonder and the not so popular before he became popular type of character, his tie in with other Avengers pretty much made him one of the iconic pop figures. If there weren't Avengers, i believe most of the Marvel except X-Men series would just end up like Spiderman fade away until next movie comes out.

You're just jealous because Ironman got the pet treatment from Companies.

How do you see 3A version of the older ironmens?

Doesnt change the fact that he's bland and i wouldnt compare it to air jordan at all . lmao. just cause a company keeps pumping out toy after toy doesnt mean its hype at all maybe in china but there are millions of properties that would overshadow iron man if they just made them.

you know what people call those sneakerheads right? HypeBeasts?

the way Nike sell AJ's are not much different from HT selling Ironmens. Just keep releasing same model with different colortone.

and are you sure HT Ironman is only Big in China? i know there are lots of rich folks there but for a normal person i think it's pretty expensive hobby to collect just a few Ironman, let alone all of them plus Avengers, if it's considered expensive for Americans & Europeans imagine how expensive it'd be for them who earn 1/6 amount of wage.

Back