Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's too much hair!!! :lol

I didn't know HT was making 1/6 emo action figures. Either way, I might trim some of the hair and swap the bodies just I case we get the anorexic Leon version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to say that despite the facial hair Leon is sporting, he looks girlier because of his hair :lol I've seen numerous girls sport that 'hair over eye' look, comics, a few games and even some I know!

Leon's hair...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437666244.764244.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks quite accurate really.

But I hope they use artistic license and chop it back a bit :lol

The sculpt looks good, its just the hair tucked over the earpiece looks bad. They need to get rid of that!

Instead of making figures from a game that sucked... HT should've focused on these two lines:

424817_front.jpg

l2hre5mmbhfpfsmfodwl.jpg

I'll still get Chris, Piers, Sherry, Helena, etc.

I was hoping they would do a new RE4 Leon to go with Ada, since Ada was under the RE4 HD title card when she was at cons prior to release.

They re-did Joker (twice, might I add), and Batman, with the latter being under TDKR instead of TDK. It would make sense to re-do a Leon to go with Ada under RE4 HD. They could have fixed the now obsolete paint job, given him some new weapons, etc.

I hope it's still happening. It was announced even before the RE 6 figs, and there still hasn't been a reveal for it.

Back