Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't! :lol I've completed every RE except 6. That's how bad it is... I'm still coping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well... he could probably buy it for pennies nowadays.

The Good:

Graphics and Gameplay... about it.

The Bad:

Uninspired monster designs all over the place.

**** weapon selection.

Gameplay in a way, since it puts the enemies in such a disadvantage.

The story... if you can even call it that.

I enjoy Re 6 when i play it... which is about once a year for 2 hours. My biggest gripe is the hit reaction, atleast if you are going to make it an action game make it satisfying to shoot things. The Ganado and Majini atleast reacted to where you shot them on their body. In re6 they no-sell nearly everything. And during transformations they have invincibility frames which means you can waste your ammo. Then theres the lack of a weapon upgrade system, i dont like the skill one at all because you have to pick and choose certain perks you cant just level yourself up all round.

I think its a good game, its just not as good as 0,1,2,3, CV,4,5 & Revelations.

Ohhhh yeah, no upgrades. That's been a selling point as far back as RE2. I wish they would bring that style of gameplay back.

Leon's campaign was the only one that was worthwhile in RE 6. I didn't even bother finishing Jake's and Sherry's or Ada's :lol.

RE6 is worth it for mercenaries either by yourself or with friends. Spent about 70 hrs playing it. Gameplay is very good but takes time to master.

Wait why are we suddenly talking about RE6 when Biojex and I were talking about RE5? :lol

Speaking of which if I do play RE5....I need a frand! Someone plz join meh? :panic:

My copy is busted for some reason. I tried it not long ago, and it would lock up after the main menu.

PC version of Re 5 is fantastic. Better graphics, 60fps instead of console 30. If you keyboard and mouse it, aiming is super accurate. And any " average " PC from the last year or 2 (maybe 3) can run it at top specs because the game isnt very labour intensive due to its age.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

I haven't played RE5 in awhile. I'm down if you are FSLAR.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Leon's campaign was the only one that was worthwhile in RE 6. I didn't even bother finishing Jake's and Sherry's or Ada's :lol.

I didnt understand the hate for RE6 cause I like Leon's campaign, and that I beat it twice before playing the other campaigns.
I understood after playing Chris' and Jake's campaign. It was such a chore, that I just wanted to finish it and get on with it.
I did enjoy Ada's also though, so RE6 wasnt such a waste for me cause I have two campaigns that I like.

RE6 is the worst game in the RE series. It had potential but it was a messy game. Brandon was helping me out but we stopped playing.

RE6's problems is that it tried to do so much but lost it self so quickly. I mean, all three of the campaigns should have been like Leon's but just changed up things. Chris's could have been action oriented with more combat, Jake's could have had more chase sequences or hiding or whatever, and then Leon's just focuses on simple survival horror, maybe in a style more like RE4.

I've said it a thousand times, so here's one more... it should of only taken place in Tall Oaks at different locales around the town.

I've said it a thousand times, so here's one more... it should of only taken place in Tall Oaks at different locales around the town.

Exactly!

University, streets of Tall Oaks, even visit the police station. Throwback to RE2.

Just too many ideas thrown into the game that resulted in a really bad game.

Back