Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The HT Iron Man has been around for many years now still going strong, like Batman, because they keep releasing new Contents for it, people continue to focus on them, folks like Spiderman just comes & goes & gain popularity everytime a new movie comes out and then die out, sure there's still lots of comic fans but compare to Ironman now Avengers & Batman/Superman they are relying on other series to keep the hype going.

I think we have to acknowledge that Ironman is no longer a one time wonder and the not so popular before he became popular type of character, his tie in with other Avengers pretty much made him one of the iconic pop figures. If there weren't Avengers, i believe most of the Marvel except X-Men series would just end up like Spiderman fade away until next movie comes out.

You're just jealous because Ironman got the pet treatment from Companies.

How do you see 3A version of the older ironmens?

you know what people call those sneakerheads right? HypeBeasts?

the way Nike sell AJ's are not much different from HT selling Ironmens. Just keep releasing same model with different colortone.

and are you sure HT Ironman is only Big in China? i know there are lots of rich folks there but for a normal person i think it's pretty expensive hobby to collect just a few Ironman, let alone all of them plus Avengers, if it's considered expensive for Americans & Europeans imagine how expensive it'd be for them who earn 1/6 amount of wage.

This is a Resident Evil thread, and per your wannabe mod posts... you're derailing the thread.

They got Leon's face right, but that hair...

I really have a hard time understanding if they gave Ada a new face or it's the same as the last one... albeit with a different paint and hairsculpt.

You Like it or not Leon's hair style, The truth is that both the face and hairsculpt are ****ing spot on guys! :lecture

Spoiler Spoiler:

There are other things to argue about, such as colors and fabrics:

That Pleather jacket (or plastic, who knows? :monkey4) looks cheap. His shoes should be black or dark gray, not brown.. Same for the absurd white stripes of the jacket ¿? (shoud be grey of course) and the same for his shirt :slap

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
It isn't spot on, his right eye is completely obscured. Also, the hair is the wrong color.

Did you see the "ingame" pictures?

And about the hair color, well, may be just be the lighting, bacuse the pictures at SDCC and ACHGHK look completely different (Check and compare the pics)

But there is more .. Leon's Hair is different on 360/PC than PS3, No Kidding.. On PS3 Leon's hair has a lighter color and it's a lot more shiny (overly shiny/glossy) than 360/PC, which looks darker and dull :lol

Will this have something to do with the likes of the Japanese and western people? :wink1:

PS: Played both PS3 and 360 RE6 versions, and Leon's hair was the most graphic/technical (and/or cosmetic) noticeable difference I can remember :lol

Last edited:
It's a little off to the right in-game... the HT is completely over the eye.

It's very minor difference that has a big effect. HT's hair almost touches his nose!

Though I'm more distracted by the prominence of his skeevy stach.

Its funny cause in the sixth game they put alot of detail in his hair. It kept swaying from side to side blowing elegantly in the wind. I honestly think that his hair was the Re6 team's main focus.

Honestly guys.. Leon's hair (and headsculpt) is the least objectionable thing of the whole figure.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Like I said before, the figure has other Major flaws to consider, than if Leon's hair is covering 2 more millimeters his right eye or not :lol

In any case, and if that bothers you, It would be the easiest thing to fix

This is why Leon fans are so weird. All they talk about is his hair :panic:

:lol..:exactly:

Last edited:
I don't see how this is easy to fix?

Trying to chop off plastic and make it look clean would be tough...

Can't really remove the hair and adjust it either.

I doubt his hair is made of hard plastic. :dunno
According with the pictures the hair is divided into 3 parts

You might put something inside (something slim and tiny) between his right cheek and the right lock of hair, This would make a bigger gap and you would see the right eye.

I'm glad we are seeing so much of the figures. I honestly think the hair is a work in progress.

:lol:lol:lol The hair isn't that bad. Heating and adjusting should solve the problems. Hot Toys isn't going to change it at this point anyway.

It should've been rooted hair from the get go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its funny cause in the sixth game they put alot of detail in his hair. It kept swaying from side to side blowing elegantly in the wind. I honestly think that his hair was the Re6 team's main focus.

This would explain the lack of decent creature design :lol

Honestly guys.. Leon's hair (and headsculpt) is the least objectionable thing of the whole figure.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Like I said before, the figure has other Major flaws to consider, than if Leon's hair is covering 2 more millimeters his right eye or not :lol

In any case, and if that bothers you, It would be the easiest thing to fix

:lol..:exactly:

I think you could easily heat it o with a hair dryer and slightly adjust it. A little to the right an it's fine.

All I talk about are his outfits :dunno

your avie tells me where your real priorities are :lecture. As they should be.

your avie tells me where your real priorities are :lecture. As they should be.
top of my want list, that one. Even if I don't actually own the game :lol probably should buy it later, can't be that expensive now.

Back