Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alas... Hopefully, RE7 won't be 6 all over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly!

University, streets of Tall Oaks, even visit the police station. Throwback to RE2.

Just too many ideas thrown into the game that resulted in a really bad game.

Yeah seriously. The game tried too hard, and suffered accordingly. RE never moved that far from its initial location at times, as in RE1, you were in the mansion area, RE2 left you in Raccoon City and the RPD while RE3 had you in only Raccoon City, just different areas. CV is the only one that really went out of it way to change the location though, but I don't think it suffered since it worked.

PC version of Re 5 is fantastic. Better graphics, 60fps instead of console 30. If you keyboard and mouse it, aiming is super accurate. And any " average " PC from the last year or 2 (maybe 3) can run it at top specs because the game isnt very labour intensive due to its age.

RE5 is one of the best optimized games for PC. It was amazing really.

Yeah seriously. The game tried too hard, and suffered accordingly. RE never moved that far from its initial location at times, as in RE1, you were in the mansion area, RE2 left you in Raccoon City and the RPD while RE3 had you in only Raccoon City, just different areas. CV is the only one that really went out of it way to change the location though, but I don't think it suffered since it worked.

I just don't want another Village, underground tombs, temples, catacombs...

Crapcom should just redo 6. :lol

Remove Chris, Piers and Jake. And replace Helena with Claire.

They won't get rid of Chris, let's face it :lol he's now RE's poster boy. Strange that Jill isn't the poster girl...

Jake is a horrible legacy for Wesker though.

Chris is so generic now... Leon as well. Unstoppable!

At least Leon is enteraining...and for the right reasons

Chris? After that bro-mance... :lol

Leon= RE2, RE4, dark side chronicles, two CGI movies, Gaiden.

Wait why are we suddenly talking about RE6 when Biojex and I were talking about RE5? :lol

Speaking of which if I do play RE5....I need a frand! Someone plz join meh? :panic:

I can do co-op on the PSN. I need to get back into console gaming, anyway. For preparation for MGS V.

Leon= RE2, RE4, dark side chronicles, two CGI movies, Gaiden.

Gaiden doesn't count.

Chris = RE1, CV, REmake (if it counts), Umbrella Chronicles, 5, and Revelations
I can do co-op on the PSN. I need to get back into console gaming, anyway. For preparation for MGS V.
Join me Solidus, and together we shall conquer Umbrella-Africa! :devil:

Chris is so generic now... Leon as well. Unstoppable!

I liked Leon's start, being a rookie... then becoming the super agent. I think it's the only good character arc they've given any character. Chris, the cop from Raccoon City to the BSAA was kinda the same thing... but at least it was something. He just became any stereotypical tragic inner demons male lead character. I'm not the biggest fan of Chris, but him in RE5 has grown on me. I just HATED him in RE6.

Leon was just okay in RE6, but he was too puss whipped over Ada... but I'd think it's the relationship a lot of people that are fans want to happen... am I alone in that? :lol

Jill and Chris are just buddies, and it won't be anything more than that. I truly hate that they got rid of Julia Voth's likeness...

Back