Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_inline_nav904Qf3r1rznm2y.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol

It's not that complicated, Capcom. Just do what you did with the REmake...

:exactly: tank controls or GTFO.

If it happens... I want a remake of 3 as well.

This!

View attachment 200631

RE4 RE-remastered HD.

:mwaha :rotfl

Should they merge RE2 and RE3 together? As much as I enjoyed 3, it was a short game.

RE3 is shorter than RE2. Some speed runs I've seen had guys beat it in 45 minutes :lol

I'd prefer the same team do both, so having them together wouldn't bother me at all. Since RE2-3 were made by two teams, the geography is all ****ed up in both games and there's some inconsistencies.

I really want prerendered backgrounds again.

It's a good game, but they could expand the RPD... Explore more... Like what they did with the REmake.

Please, no QTE's... Or ridiculous action sequences. Back to its roots. :lol

Tank controls, awkward camera angles, prerendered background, item boxes, and two scenarios with the zapping system back. Hell, do Ada and Hunk scenarios too.

Yeah, the one scenario from the Darkside chronicles.

The only thing consistent with RE3 and 2 was the RPD, though it never made sense why some areas were blocked off and not blocked off in RE2 :lol

I say make both games their own campaign, though maybe include them in a bundle or together.

Rod Lima is almost done with his home made RE2 remake. Here's his version of the 4th Survivor:

As much as I like the RE4/Modern HUNK outfit, I hate that lazy Capcom keeps using this outfit for him in all iterations of RE2 now (Umbrella and Darkside Chronicles).

His current outfit is his mercenary outfit after Umbrella's fall. If I could compare, he's in his unique Boba Fett outfit now whilst he wore the Storm Trooper outfit everyone else wore while he was with Umbrella.

USS Outfit he's supposed to have in RE2:
Hunk_helping_Derek.png

Solo Mercenary Outfit post-Umbrella:
revhunk.jpg

I find it almost ****** and mean that he's not releasing it. Anyway, I agree with you about Hunk. His outfit should be the standard issue look for anything around the Raccoon City era.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438275680.221842.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438275690.669373.jpg

If they ever do a REmake of 3. I don't see them using Julia's face ever again.

Anyone know if the PC version of Revelations has a skin/mod that puts Julia Voth's face back onto Jill's face? I'd get Rev1 on PC just for that alone :lol

I don't even know why they wouldn't use Julia Voth's likeness...she plays the games after all and hasn't done anything scandalous, has she?

Anyone know if the PC version of Revelations has a skin/mod that puts Julia Voth's face back onto Jill's face? I'd get Rev1 on PC just for that alone :lol

It does

I dont have the links anymore, but i tried it. Revelations 2 has a million skin choices for mods ( voth and all )

Back