Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris moved too slow. :lol so it was either Jill or Wesker or Sheva's unlimited bows!!! :lol

Rebecca as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Ahem! [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
:panic: I couldn't see cause Project_A! Up for it though
I liked Leon's start, being a rookie... then becoming the super agent. I think it's the only good character arc they've given any character. Chris, the cop from Raccoon City to the BSAA was kinda the same thing... but at least it was something. He just became any stereotypical tragic inner demons male lead character. I'm not the biggest fan of Chris, but him in RE5 has grown on me. I just HATED him in RE6.

Leon was just okay in RE6, but he was too puss whipped over Ada... but I'd think it's the relationship a lot of people that are fans want to happen... am I alone in that? :lol

Jill and Chris are just buddies, and it won't be anything more than that. I truly hate that they got rid of Julia Voth's likeness...
Leon's arc made sense, and it worked, was pretty good. He became a wise cracking type of guy in RE4, but he still retained that sense of duty and rookie-ness that made it work. RE6...ehh, he was still a bit cocky, but he tried to handle things. Leon and Ada should be the way it is, but those two have an actual history and I wouldn't totally object to seeing it work

Chris should not have inner demons, from RE1 and some dialogue in that and CV, he seemed cocky at times, if not confident. Becoming an inner demons guy just doesn't make sense, especially because of how hung he was on his men compared to Jill. Some people want him and Jill to end up together though, it wouldn't work. He'd have a better shot with Rebecca but I wouldn't want that either honestly. I despise the loss of the Julia Voth likeness too...what the hell? She has a masculine look now. They could have made Chris being an inner demons guy work though, such as how Wesker continually haunts him among other things...but that doesn't work. Frankly, Chris and Wesker is hilarious :lol

Next RE game should have Jill and Claire. Since now Chris and Leon met. It's time for Claire and Jill to meet.

Plot point: Claire tells embarrassing stories about Chris to Jill :lecture

1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

:panic: I couldn't see cause Project_A

tumblr_inline_nav904Qf3r1rznm2y.gif

If it happens... I want a remake of 3 as well.

Is Capcom working on anything? Besides SF games....?

Is Capcom working on anything? Besides SF games....?

It seems they've devoted all their resources to releasing HD versions of everything they've ever done. This seems like a joke response, but it really does seem that way. Theyve done/doing DMC, RE, megaman is up next....and I'm sure they'll keep going. I think the company is hurtin.

Well, they better remake 2 and 3. :lol unless they're planning RE7 or working on it:

I almost hate to say this but I feel that Capcom has diluted so much of what Resident Evil was that it's probably time to.....reboot it.

It's not that complicated, Capcom. Just do what you did with the REmake...

Remake system is out of date, people nowadays want the ability to manually aim like newer games, which defeats the purpose of a remake. the fact that you can't fully manual aim adds certain amount of tension to the game, compared to you know you're going for a headshot and within 3 shots you're gonna get a critical.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

:panic: I couldn't see cause Project_A! Up for it thoughLeon's arc made sense, and it worked, was pretty good. He became a wise cracking type of guy in RE4, but he still retained that sense of duty and rookie-ness that made it work. RE6...ehh, he was still a bit cocky, but he tried to handle things. Leon and Ada should be the way it is, but those two have an actual history and I wouldn't totally object to seeing it work

Chris should not have inner demons, from RE1 and some dialogue in that and CV, he seemed cocky at times, if not confident. Becoming an inner demons guy just doesn't make sense, especially because of how hung he was on his men compared to Jill. Some people want him and Jill to end up together though, it wouldn't work. He'd have a better shot with Rebecca but I wouldn't want that either honestly. I despise the loss of the Julia Voth likeness too...what the hell? She has a masculine look now. They could have made Chris being an inner demons guy work though, such as how Wesker continually haunts him among other things...but that doesn't work. Frankly, Chris and Wesker is hilarious :lol

Unless Leon had some sort of virus in him, turning him into super agent who can dodge bullet & do over the top superhuman moves makes him look like Twin Snake version of Solid Snake which makes it less realistic. Even RE5 Jill can only do slightly better than human moves.

It seems they've devoted all their resources to releasing HD versions of everything they've ever done. This seems like a joke response, but it really does seem that way. Theyve done/doing DMC, RE, megaman is up next....and I'm sure they'll keep going. I think the company is hurtin.
They actually confirmed in a lot of articles that HD Remakes are their entire plan for this year, due to REmake's success. Problem is, REmake was also likely a success for those who didn't have a GameCube.

The fact that they're remastering 8-Bit NES games in 1080p HD is rather silly though :lol it's even worse when you realize the new Megaman HD pack lacks Megaman 7 and 8 and some extra content unlike the Anniversary Collection, and the Anniversary Collection is $12 NEW on eBay! I should know, I got mine there, and the X Collection.

They actually confirmed in a lot of articles that HD Remakes are their entire plan for this year, due to REmake's success. Problem is, REmake was also likely a success for those who didn't have a GameCube.

The fact that they're remastering 8-Bit NES games in 1080p HD is rather silly though :lol it's even worse when you realize the new Megaman HD pack lacks Megaman 7 and 8 and some extra content unlike the Anniversary Collection, and the Anniversary Collection is $12 NEW on eBay! I should know, I got mine there, and the X Collection.

Yeah. I do remember reading that. It's a little saddening. I mean...I'll entertain the idea of getting the mega man collections. Especially x. Because i love me some damn megaman. But...it's just not exciting.

Do whatever you have to do. Horror games, if marketed well, are doing fairly well these days. Update the graphics. Update the gameplay. Make it horror based. Create a balanced horror/action gameplay experience like RE4, The last of Us etc. and just put it out. The hype surrounding a RE2 remake alone would push sales. And then once people get a hold of it and find it's actually a good game = profit. Quit farting around capcom. Do it before your company tanks. Why you so scared? Jerk out whatever HD legacy super ultra collections you can manage then blow your wad with RE2. I don't have all night. Just finish!

Back